Jesse - Mother!

Your Pov:

I walk into the Tower after a month off work. The boys all looked at me sadly. At the start of March, I had lost my Mother. It was unexpected. Really. Unexpected. She died in a car crash.

The thing that hurt the most was that it was all over Sydney news and my Dad. Well. My dad was in pieces. Just last week, he moved away from Australia. He moved to America and as much as I know his trying to forget about everything. Including me.

The boys had sympathy for me which was nice but sometimes it got annoying. I sat down next to Harrison and he smiled at me. "How are you y/n?" I shrugged sighing. "I could be better." He nodded turning towards the sea. "Listen im sorry -"

I turned to him with a fake bright smile. "It's fine." He obviously got my drift because looked away and nodded. After a while I got placed down North with Jackson and Jesse. Jesse had probably been one of the biggest helps.

Jackson ran out and Jesse took his seat. "Can I come round yours tonight?" He asked with a grin. I shrug, "Sure, why not? I could do with the company." He smiled happily. "Great. We can watch a couple movies, order takeout or go for a nice drive." I smiled. A nice drive seemed nice. Just to clear my head. With the windows down, Jesse and I screaming the lyrics. "Well?" I smiled to myself at the thought. "Yes please. Can we go for a drive? You can pick me up at six then stay at mine?" I state. He chuckled saluting me, "Yes boss."

I walked into the Tower after hours of being down North end. When I got into the Tower it started to rain slightly. I liked the rain. I sat down next to Joel who was humming to himself while listening to Jethro drag on about some mountain he wanted to go to for his show, fish outta water. I was brought back to reality when I heard someone behind me cough.

The rain was now quite bad. Half the boys were also now in the Tower. I nervously spun around on my chair and smiled. "Is everything alright?" I ask standing up. "Yeah." Whippet mumbled. "We just came in cuz of the rain." Harrison sighed. Ah alright.

"Also Y/n. I am sorry about..." I sighed in frustration. I had already had enough about my family. Yes my mom had died. Yes my dad had left me. No I wasn't fine! But it's okay because ill get over it. I always do.

"Please!" I exclaim. "I am fine. I've had enough sympathy for one day. So please drop the apologies, okay? It wasn't your fault she died." I walked out the Tower leaving the boys stood there. On the way out I passed Jesse who stopped and looked back at me.

I walked outside, walking into the garage where the rhinos were parked in and sliding into one of the rhinos. I heard someone sit next to me and immediately I knew who it was, just by the presence. He wrapped his arm round my waist and so I got comfortable and rested my head on his shoulder. "Why's it so hard Jess? Loosing both parents, even though you've only lost the one but it feels like you've lost both." Jesse just sighed. It felt nice being against his body heat, resting my head on his hoodie shoulder. "It's hard y/n. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. But in the end you realise you only have one life and you have to live it. So just realise your parents are happy for you, wherever they are." I smiled at his words. Maybe he was right.

Jesse's Pov:

I knew y/n was grieving at the moment so I thought I'd help out. I took her for a drive and even let her connect her Spotify music to my car. We both listened to some good songs screaming/shouting the lyrics while we drove through the quiet roads which were empty. Both our windows were down as we drove past tall trees that towered over us like shadows.

Once we got back to hers, we collapsed onto the sofa in each other's arms. She lay on me, placing her cold hands in my hoodie pockets. "Thanks Jesse. For everything." I gently stroked her hair, "Anytime love."