All Lifeguards - Jealously, Jealously

Inspired by Olivia Rodrigo's song, Jealously, Jealously...

Your Pov:

I scroll through her Instagram and groan. "Ugh! God! She's just perfect!" I scream in jealousy. "That should be me!" My drummer walks into the room chuckling.

"Hannah?" He asks. I nod. He sighs taking a seat next to me. "I have an idea. You know for your next album?" I turn my head and nod. "You should call it sour. Because you know, it ended sourly. Then write some songs to do with them."

I smirk, "You know Daniel. You have some really great ideas sometimes." I tell him as I begin walking away.

"It's David!" He shouts making me laugh.

Harrison's Pov:

I sit down next to Hannah after a long day. All the boys were just walking into the tower. "Hey. You heard about y/n new song?" She asks me. I smile as did all the boys at the mention of her name.

Y/n used to be a lifeguard but left a couple months ago. She was becoming a big pop star now. She left lifeguarding because of an argument we all had. She was really upset.

"No."

She sighs. "You really need to listen to her Harrison. She's got a new song that's coming out. Jealously, Jealously? I think it is. I've decided to get all the boys tickets." All the boys look around and nearly choke.

Reidy laughs nervously. "Hannah, it's okay. You really -"

"No. No. It's really gonna be fun. It's Saturday night. We'll get to hear all her new songs. Although, her concert is going to be recorded."

All of us boys, give each other nervous looks. Hoppo then walks in and Hannah stands up smiling. "Guess what!" He furrows his eye brows and I look at Jethro who looks to be smirking. "I've got us tickets for y/n concert!"

Hoppo looks around at us all. We nod our heads and he just stares. Stares at us all then back at Hannah.

Hannah has obviously seen the anxious looks on our faces and pipes up, "Don't you think that-"

"She's my daughter. Hannah."

She squeals. "Oh my god! I work for a-" she pauses. And her face changes. She looks quite confused, "Then. How come we've never-"

He sighs running his over his face, "Things happened before you came Hannah." She mimes an oh and that was that. I guess we're going to a concert.

How fun!

Jethro's Pov:

This was funny. All the boys, and Hannah were going to a concert. Not any concert! Y/n concert! I couldn't wait. Y/n and I used to basically be best friends. All of us boys were. Y/n was lovely.

It just ended sourly.

I arrive with Jackson, Maxi, Chase and Joel. We all had seats on the second row. Hoppo seemed nervous over the group chat. We all took our seats and Harrison was sat by me. "You excited?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Hey! Hey!" People began to scream and shout. I smile at Y/n voice. I had missed it too much. She looks around and smiles. "I hope everyone's good!" She shouts.

I heard Hannah screaming and she seemed happy. She began the first song, drivers licence.

Maxis Pov:

Y/n hadn't changed much really. Her style was still the same. As was her hair. Although, she had gotten taller. And she seemed more, content. Like she'd moved on and forgot about us.

She defiantly hadn't moved on from us.

She'd written a bloody song about us-

Hoppos Pov:

As the concert carried on, y/n made an announcement. "I have a new song coming out at 12 o'clock tonight! And you'll all be hearing it right now!" Everyone screams happily. She smiles looking around.

"This ones for them!" She screamed. I look round at the boys who looked nervous. I listen to the lyrics and it seemed that the song was aimed... To someone. Or some people.

She got to the chorus and I notice it more, how the lyrics seemed so applied. To someone...

"All your friends are so cool!"
"You go out every night!"
"In your daddies nice car."
"Yeah your living the life."
"Got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too."
"I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you."
"All I see is what I should be, happier prettier, jealously jealously."

They were.

Jakes Pov:

I could've laughed. The lyrics were aimed at us all. Including Hannah. If you didn't know, Harrison and Hannah are really close at the moment.

Jethro and y/n were best friends but before Y/n left. Harrison, y/n were on the verge of dating shall we say. So...

She looks around and screamed the last lyrics, "Jealously, Jealously. Started followin me." Everyone began to scream and shout. She smiles.

"Thank you so much for attending! If it wasn't for all of you guys I wouldn't be here right now! So thank you and good night!" Once she was off the stage Hoppo immediately stood up and like robots we all follow.

We knew where he was going. "She's my daughter. Please -" He begs with the security guard and like clock work she walks out.

Up close, she looked different.

Harris's Pov:

Her light, your colour hair, was still long and thick. Her freckles had appeared more, and she had became taller. She shooed off the bodyguard and she smirked.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the boys in blue." She giggled.

We're fu-

To be continued 😏😏😏