Jethro - Celebrity (pt 1)

Your Pov:

I walk into the tower to hear most the boys buzzing about a celebrity. I wonder who. I place all my things in my locker and sit down. Jackson, Harrison and Maxi were talking about him behind us.

"Who's coming?" I ask Jethro quietly.

He flashed me a small smile. "Tom Holland." I stand up screaming.

"Oh my god! Tom Holland! Tom!" I began to scream walking round the tower exclaiming how amazing this was. I notice Maxi looking at Jethro, my boyfriend of two years.

"Hey Cheer up Jeff!" He smirks making me look at him. I look over at Jethro who just flashes me an annoyed look.

"Im going down to South end." And with that he stomps out of the tower. I look at the boys who took their seats because Jethro had left.

"Was that my fault?" I ask quietly leaning against the metal banister. The boys look at each other before Jackson turns around.

"Let's just say he seems kind of jealous." What? Why? Jethro's not the type to be jealous. It's normally me who's jealous all the while. "I wouldn't worry though y/n." Jackson smiles at me.

I know his only trying to reassure me.

Jethro's Pov:

I sit down as I heard people start screaming and running out of the water. "Watch em now Jeff." Jackson spoke through the radio.

I just ignore it and stay still until I saw a hand. I pull off my top and run into the water hoping I'd get there in time. I quickly paddle out and pull them on the board. "You alright?" I ask.

The woman nods. "Just swim between-" But before I could say anything more, she runs off towards the crowd surrounding Tom Holland. I just grunt. I grab the radio, "One of you guys might wanna go watch the crowd."

"I will!" Y/n answers back in excitement. I sigh sitting down in the rhino. Of course you will.

I don't know why you don't date the guy. You seem to like him more then you like me.

Your Pov:

I walk towards the crowd with Whippet. Tom looks at us and moved out of the crowd towards us. "It's lovely to meet you two." The body guards watch us with small smiles.

The crowd stood behind us watching Tom. "You two must be lifeguards." He smiles. We both nod.

"Can I have a photo with you?" I blurt out. He looks at me and smiles.

"Of course you can." I smile. A glint of excitement rushes through me as I stood next to him. He places his arm on my shoulder and we took two photos. "It was lovely to meet you y/n."

"You too Tom." I smile back. He waves goodbye before walking off towards his car. I just stay still watching him walk back. "You totally love him." Whippet laughs.

My neck snaps back turning around. "I have a boyfriend." I state. He laughs nodding.

"Right you do." We walk back into the tower to see Jethro sat there.

"I got a photo with Tom!" I squeal as I sit down next to Jethro. He just nods his head not looking at me. "His so cool!"

"Y/n likes Tom Holland!" Whippet shouts as he walks out the tower. My cheeks redden and Jethro turns to look at me.

"Jethro..." I whisper sadly. His eyes were all red and puffy. "Are you okay?" The tower went silent and he just stares at me. He quickly wipes his eyes and just grumbles turning to face the beach.

"Jethro?" I ask again.

"What!" He snaps turning towards me.

"Have I upset you?" I ask.

"Of course you have y/n. Anyone think Tom was your boyfriend. Even whippet said. You probably love him more then me." He scoffs standing up and walking out the tower angrily.

I just look around at the boys. "Want me to talk to him?" Jesse asks. I nod slowly before turning back to face the water awkwardly.

Jesses Pov:

"Hey Jeff!" Jethro turns around, eye rolls and carries on walking as if he didn't want to know. "Jethro wait. Your girlfriend. Is heartbroken in there. She doesn't know what she's done and wants to apologise, even though she has no idea why."

"I really don't care Jess." He snaps turning around. "She's upset me. Does she know? Nah. Does she care-"

"Yes." I state. "Listen. Listen to me Jethro. That girl in there loves you. And it's your choice to forgive her -"

He laughs. "Well then. Ive made my choice." And with that, he walks off. Unfortunately, I could already guess what his answer was. And so. I guess I'd have to break it to Y/n.

Hoppos Pov:

I walk into the tower to hear someone crying and Y/n shout, "No! No it's not true!" I quicken my pace and run up the stairs. The atmosphere drops dead when I appear.

All the boys stop to stare at me and then quickly part. When they part, I see y/n on the floor in a bundle of tears. Y/n was basically my daughter. Her parents moved from Australia to England and they asked me to keep an eye on her.

"Who's upset her?" I roar loudly making y/n look up. She begins to cry harder and I wrap my arm round her.

The boys all sheepishly look around, and before Whippet can speak, Jesse sighs...

To be continued 😏😏