Harrison - He doesnt care about you! (Pt 3)

Maxis Pov:

I was in the Tower with Singlets and Jethro. Hoppo was in his office. Y/n still wasn't being herself. "I do feel bad for her though." Jethro mumbled. "I think we all do. She really did have feelings for Harrison." The door then opened and we heard giggling. "Boyssss." It sounded like y/n. She was giggling really high pitched and was dragging out the s. She stumbled up to the front of the Tower. Me and the boys look at each other confused and alarmed. "Go and get Hop." Singlets whispered to Jethro.

She walked over to me and Singlets, falling into my arms. She placed her hands on my arms as I held her. I could instantly smell the alcohol on her. "Have you been drinking?" I asked in a whisper. She laughed smacking my face playfully but gently. "Oh Maxi." She eye rolled. "Maybe I've had a small drink." Small drink!? Yeah totally. Definitely seemed like a small drink.

Hoppo walked in quickly. He was definitely shocked by the state of y/n. "Y/n! Where have you been?" He exclaimed. Y/n smiled. "Your a great boss Hoppo. But are you really that stupid to not know where I've been." He sighed. "Why?" Singlets ask. She smiled foolishly. She sat down on the table swinging her legs. "I've realised that I don't need Harrison. He's many things." She laughed.

Jethro's Pov:

How was y/n this drunk? All this over Harrison! I pulled Maxi to one side. "Should we call him up?" He sighed shaking his head. "She isn't exactly sober Jeff. So. We'll have to wait till tomorrow. They need to talk." He nodded.

We decided that y/n would stay at Maxis until tomorrow morning.

Your Pov:

I woke up on someone's sofa to a very bad headache. "Good morning sleepy." I lifted my head, turning to see Maxi stood behind the kitchen counter. "Morning. What am I doing here?" I asked standing up with a slight wobble. "You seriously don't remember?!" Remember what...? Oh no. "Maxi... I need you to tell me exactly what happened." He laughed. "You only went out drinking then came to the Tower - oh and not to mention you kind of called Hoppp stupid." Crap. "Oh no I'm a goner." He just chuckled shaking his head. I lunge for my phone finding Hoppos contact and ringing him.

"Hello-?"

"Bruce - I'm so so sorry about what I said-"

Hoppo let out a small chuckle, "It's fine. You miss him and you weren't exactly sober."

"Phew thank you."

"It's alright. I'll see you soon." He hung up the phone while I was left utterly confused with what he meant. I turned to Maxi who was holding some water and two tablets. "Might help the headache." I swallowed them with the water then raised an eyebrow at Maxi. "What did he mean? See you soon. I don't have work today do I?! I'm defiantly not sober enough for it yet." He laughed.

"No we're going down to Bondi this evening." Oh. About that. Should I tell him? I sighed shaking my head.

Harrison's Pov:

As I was in the Town someone text me. It was Maxi and Hoppo. How strange. Both texting me at the same time.

Boss 😬 - Hey Harrison. Can you come down to the Tower this evening please?

Harrison 💙 - Yeah sure!

I then checked what maxi had said. It was about y/n so I decided not to text back.

The evening came by quite quickly and I was now walking down to the Tower. When I entered, it was quiet. Maxi was stood with some of the lifeguards who were frowning at me. My

Your Pov:

I knocked on the Tower door with Maxi. We were greeted by the boys. "Where's Bruce?" I ask. They all furrow their eye brows. "Hoppo?" They chuckle pointing to his office. You can do this y/n. I knocked on his door and a muffled voice spoke.

"Y/n." Hoppo smiled looking up. "I'm coming now-" I shook my head. "It's not that. I've um. I've decided to move back to my original country." He raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry. I'm leaving." He looked at me shocked. "Come here." He whispered. He pulled me into a tight hug. I never got hugs like these. Especially off Hoppo. "Just know your always welcome here." He smiled pulling away. I nod. "Why?" I knew he'd ask this. "I think it's for the best. I'll come back in a couple of months. I just - I don't think I can hack it here anymore. Not after." I looked down at the floor. "Everything..." I trailed off.

We walked up to the front of the Tower where all the lifeguards, now including Harrison, were. "Y/n has an announcement." Hoppo mumbled. "I've decided to resign my place here as a lifeguard. I am moving back to my." I swallowed a large lump in my throat.

Don't say it.
Don't say it.

"I am moving back to my original country." I say after a long pause. I knew my brain didn't want me to say it. But really. It was for the best. Right?

Hoppos Pov:

Y/n had just told me she was leaving. I was upset about it. We all were. "I don't want you to blame it on anyone." Y/n ordered us. Her eyes landing on Harrison's. "I'll be back when I think - when I think I have found myself again."

The boys all gave her hugs. Wishing her good luck and to hope she will enjoy her time off.

Harrison's Pov:

Y/n was leaving. I was shocked by the words. Upset even. Y/n looked directly at me when she said she didn't want us to blame it on anyone. I felt somehow that it was my fault she was going. I didn't give her a hug as I didn't think it felt appropriate.

I was now walking home. Y/n was in the distance and I was debating whether to talk to her. I ran up to her shouting her name. "Look y/n I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through. I just. I don't want you to leave. Please." I took a deep breath. "Please just stay." She walked towards me smiling weakly. "Harrison. It's for the best." She whispered. "You marry that girl ok? And don't break her heart like you did mine." I wrapped my arms round her pulling her into a tight hug.

She pulled away from the hug with tears in her eyes. "Goodbye Harrison." And that was it. She walked off. She was. Gone.

Your Pov:

I got back home and was instantly a bawl of tears. Why? Why did I have to leave? Why couldn't. She. Leave him!?

I posted a picture on my Instagram about Bondi.

Y/n: really gonna miss this sunset... Including all the people there.

Jackson: sad to see you go...

Harris: Hope to hear off you soon my darling!

Harrison: hope it goes well

Deano: missing you already...

Maxi: some people are worth letting go y/n!

I sighed shaking my head. I knew who maxi was on about. I just. Needed to forget about him. How hard could it be?