Singlets - Crumble

Your Pov:

I had terrible cramps and was feeling really emotional. Singlets walked in kissing me on the head, "I'm heading off to work now love, text me if you need anything." I nodded my head looking back down my phone which was on the counter

I was sat on the sofa when Singlets text me.

Trent 💕😍
Hey hun, can you do the bed? ;-)

Y/n
Why can't you do it?

Trent 💕😍
I'm at work loveyy xx

I eye rolled placing down my phone. I walked into the bedroom and stripped the bed. I finished but had to admit it looked a mess. I grumbled. I tried to do it another way but no. It wasn't working. "Ugh stupid thing!" I kicked the end of the bed in anger. I walked back into the living room sitting down on the sofa with a blanket wrapped round me.

I heard the apartment door open. I smiled, "Hey lovey." I smiled rubbing my eyes and yawning. He walked into the bedroom then walked back out with a frown, "What's wrong?" I ask stretching my legs on the sofa. "Why didn't you do the bed?" Not now Trent. I'm really not in the mood. "It wouldn't work." He sighed walking over to his bag that was on the counter, "Y/n just because it's that time of the month," He put that time of the month in ellipsis's. "Doesn't mean you can just sit around the apartment doing nothing." I eye rolled and as he had his back turned to me so he didn't see. "Trent I did the bed, it just wouldn't fold!" I exclaim. "Try harder y/n." I stood up placing on a jacket and walking out. God.

- - - - - - -

I opened the apartment door calling out Trents name. I walked into our bedroom but he wasn't their so I hung up my jacket, threw on some pjs and walked into the kitchen. There was a note stuck on the fridge which was from Trent. He had gone out to get milk. More like to get away from me. My phone soon began to rang and it was Trent.

"Hey do you want anything picking up?"

"No." I mumble.

"Y/n I'm sorry for what I said-"

"Shut up." I stated.

"W-What?"

"Are you deaf? I told you to shut up!"

"Here we go again." He mumbled.

"No Singlets! You don't go through this-!"

"Oh yes I know that but I go through it with you! The emotions, the cramps! God!" And with that he hung up which made me crumble to the floor in a pile of tears.

- - - - - - -

The door opened and someone sighed. "Y/n dear. I didn't mean what I said." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Neither did I. I didn't mean it Singlets." I sob. He walked over to me scooping me up and placing me on the sofa. "Come here." He opened up his arms for a hug. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too."