Joel - I need you y/n. I need you (Pt 2)

Your Pov:

Joels Relationship with me had changed. We had became more then friends and were now dating. We had been together for a good couple of months. I eventually moved in with him and so loved it all. He was a lovely boyfriend. I loved him to bits.

- - - - - -

Joel was acting weird with me today. One, he had been on his phone most the day, making sly and quiet phone calls. Second, he was acting strange. He looked nervous. No idea what about. "Joel!" I call. He was on, yet again, another phone call in our bedroom. He walked out smiling nervously, "Who was that?" I ask in a stern voice. "Oh um no one." He stammered. I sighed standing up and walking over to him. I stopped right in front of him.

"Joel. What's wrong? You've been acting distant and weird all day. Please tell me if anything's wrong." I smiled. "I'm absolutely fine. I was wondering. Would you like to go on a walk?" I sighed, "Okay. Let me go and get a jacket then."

Joel's Pov:

Today was the day. I'm gonna do it. Y/n and I walked hand in hand down to Bondi beach. The lights were all off in the Tower which only meant one thing. The boys had finished what I asked them to. Phew.

Y/n and I walked down the stairs and I instantly spotted the boys crowding around it. "Oh look it's the boys!" Y/n exclaimed pointing too them. I nodded my head. "One sec. Wait here." She looked unsure but nodded her head anyways. I ran over to them and when I saw it, I smiled.

"What do you think Joel?" Hoppo asked me. "I think it's amazing. Thanks Boys." I smiled looking at them all. "Remember where you stand." They nodded their heads as I ran back to Y/n.

Your Pov:

Joel made his way back over to me. "Come on the boys want to say hi." Joel took my hand and led me to them. Joel placed his hands over my eyes, still clutching onto my hand. "Joel." I screeched, laughing slightly. "What are you doing?" I saw a slight bit of light then someone else placed their hands over my eyes.

"Who's doing that?" I giggle. They took their hands off me and it was Jethro. All the boys were gathered round a heart, smiling like crazy. In the heart it read. Will you marry me? What? Someone coughed in front of me and I looked down...

"Y/n. I love you to bits. I could not imagine life without you sometimes. You bring a ray of sunshine everywhere you go. I want you in my life - in fact I need you in my life. So y/n, y/l/n will you marry me?" My eyes had tears in them and I squealed. "Yes! Oh my gosh! Of course Joel!" He stood up and the boys started to cheer.

Joel slid the ring on my finger and I wrapped my arms tightly round his neck hugging him like their was no tomorrow, "I love you Joel." I whispered. "I love you too y/n. You'll be mine soon enough." I giggled at how cheesy it sounded. "I was always yours Joel." Now that was cheesy.