All Lifeguards - One Big Family

Your Pov:

I was sat in the Tower with Will and Mouse when someone knocked on the door. It was quite busy down here today. I walked over to it seeing a man. "You okay?" I asked. He looked very stressed and worried. "No not really. I can't find my son." I open the door slightly wider to let him in.

"What his name?" I ask. "His name is Lyndon. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing blue shorts and a top with Paw Patrol on." I nod. Will left the Tower with Mouse to look for him while I stayed in the tower to scan the beach.

"We'll find him." I smile turning towards the distressed Dad. "I hope so." He sighed. As do I. I hated it when children went missing.

Mouses Pov:

I was walking along the beach looking out for a little boy. My heart was beating faster and faster every minute. It had been around half an hour and we still hadn't found Lachlan.

*North to Central we've found Lachlan."

Oh gosh. Phew. Thank god. I made my way back up to the Tower relief all over me. I walked into the Tower just in time to see the father and son reunite. "Daddy!" The boy screamed running up the stairs. Y/n sniffed so I put my arm round her. She smiled at me before resting her head on my shoulder.

Joel's Pov:

I walked back into the Tower from South end with Jackson. The sun was setting and the lifeguards were telling the swimmers to come back in. Harrison was sat down with y/n.

Hoppo walked up from his office when we all entered the tower. "Well done today guys." He smiled. "I'm proud of you. I know y/n it must have been hard as it was your second time." Oh yes it was only y/n second time trying to find a missing kid. She smiled. "It was. But I got through it. Thanks to the boys." Hoppo smiled. "Eh what can we say y/n? We're just a big family." Jethro smiled. The boys all cheered. Jeff was right. We were a big family. And I'm so thankful to have these people in my life.

Sorry I haven't been posting lately. The schedules may be a little slower. Hope everyone enjoyed. I really enjoyed writing this. I have a really sweet, cute one coming out tomorrow 🥺

Nicole 💗