Jethro - We are through!

Jethro's pov:

Y/n and I haven't been doing great this past month. We've been dating for a couple of months now but this past month we've been rocky. Really. Rocky. I think I should dump her. I've spoke to the boys about it and some of them said space. The others just said go with your gut. So I'm going with my gut. I'm going to dump her.

- - - - - -

I walked into our apartment to see her sat on the sofa. We had another argument last night. She sighed. "We need to talk Jethro." Talk the words right out of my mouth, y/n. I nod. "We do." I placed down my bag and sat down next to her. She looked up at me. "You go first." How do I say this? Is there an easy way to say it? Just say it Jeff!

"We're through." I state with no emotion. "W-What?" Y/n asked her voice cracking half way through. "We are through!" She was speechless. "Why?" Why!? "Why!? Seriously!? Don't you think that's obvious y/n? All we've been doing this past month is arguing. We're drifting away from each other. I don't love you anymore-!" No. I didn't mean that. That did it completely though. She stood up and walked into our room.

Your Pov:

As I packed my bags, memories of him and I flooded back. Why did it have to end this way? I zipped up my suitcase to see Jethro hadn't moved from his position. But instead was staring blankly out the window. "I'm sorry." I mumbled before leaving. Tears slipped down my eyes as I made my way to my car. Maybe we weren't made for each other. It'll be alright y/n.

Hi Everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. I've had no motivation really. That's why this is so short. I'll try and get some more out soon.

Nicolee 💗