Tommy - Pregnant

Your pov: 

The bed dipped as Tommy, my boyfriend of a year, got out of bed. He walked in and out of the room, by now I was getting quite agitated. I sat up in bed as soon as he came, "Can you shut up?" He quickly put his hands up in defence, "I've got work." I nodded, "And I'm trying to sleep." He sighed, "Jeez chill ya beans." I grunted at the remark before falling back to sleep.

I awoke again but this time not because of Tommy. I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and yup, I was sick. This had been going on for the past couple of days not to mention the smallest things made me angry or upset. What I was eating had also gone all over the place. For instance, last night for tea I had pickles and a big bar of chocolate. It was really strange. I didn't tell anyone, not even Tommy.

- - - - - - -

I decided to go up Town to grab a few things. I was wondering around Boots for a while, before I accidentally wondered into the baby aisle. "Aww look I can't wait for our little baby to be born." A woman said to her husband as he rubbed her tummy looking at the baby toys. I smiled, but that smile soon turned into a excitement. Could I be pregnant? There's no way. I looked at a test and read some of the facts on the back. I decided to take one just in case.

When I got home, I emptied the bag and at the bottom was the pregnancy test. I sighed as I picked it up. "I doubt I'm even pregnant." I mumbled to myself walking off into the bathroom to try it.

Ding

Ding

Ding

Those three sounds rang in my head as I rushed over to my phone. I turned the alarm off and wondered into the bathroom. It was positive. I was pregnant. I could've screamed. No way! Wait until I tell Tommy! If I tell Tommy.

Tommys pov:

I was sat on a chair in the Tower spinning around deep in thought when Harris's voice pulled me out of it, "You alright Tom?" He asked. I sighed, "No not really. Y/n... She's been acting really different." He looked at me and raised an eye brow, " How so?" I look down at the floor, "She's been all moody and her emotions they've been all over the place. And what's she's eating. It's just crazy." I explained.

"You should ask her if she's pregnant." He insisted. I began to laugh, "Seriously?" He nodded. "I would."

As I was walking home I was thinking about what Harris had said and decided to ask y/n if she was actually pregnant. I didn't wanna get my hopes up. I opened our apartment door and placed down my bag. Y/n walked through our bedroom door smiling slightly, "Hey Tom." She smiled. I smiled at her, "Hey Bub. What did you do today?" I asked as she took a seat on the sofa. "Nothing much just went up Town, how about you?" I sit down next to her.

"Nothing much. Had an interesting conversation with Harris though." Y/n rested her head on my shoulder, "About being pregnant." She went quiet staring off ahead. After a couple of minutes of sitting there in complete silence I decided to ask her, "Y/n are you pregnant?" She sat up and looked at me.

She pulled out a pregnancy test smiling to me as she handed it to me. No way! She's pregnant! "I'm pregnant Tommy." I jumped up. "Seriously? We're gonna have a baby? I'm gonna be a father!" I couldn't believe it. Y/n nodded her head standing up slowly. I pulled her into the biggest hug. "I can't believe your actually pregnant. Oh my God I love you so much y/n!" She smiled, "I love you too Tommy."