All Lifegaurds - Days Like These

Your Pov:

"You ready y/n?" Me and a couple of the boys were having a sleepover at hoppos. I was so excited! Jackson walked in smiling. "Come on!" He exclaimed. "Okay okay I'm coming let's roll."

We walked out of my apartment and walked down to Hoppos. When we arrived, it was just me and him. Karen said hi but then left as she was having a girly night with some friends. "You excited?" I nodded my head and Hoppo chuckled. Soon we had all the boys who planned on coming, arrive.

"Okay so. I've got it all mapped out." I exclaim as we all sat down. "First we go out in the back garden in the pool, then we'll all watch a film and order pizza." The boys cheered and smiled. I ran into the pool jumping in. Harrison came in after me along with Jesse and Maxi. We played around for a few hours before relaxing on the sunbeds. I felt a squirt of water hit me and sighed, "Stop drying your hands off with my shoulder Harrison." I heard Hoppo chuckle so I snatched my sunglasses off my face and when I saw water guns I groaned playfully. The boys were stood round the pool with water guns in their hands all watching me. "C'mon Y/n." I sighed. "Fine. But we're lifeguards. So no running around the pool." The boys chuckle but nodded nun the less.

Jakes Pov:

I handed Y/n a water gun and whispered, "I'm gonna get you." She giggled but then began to frown, "We'll see Jake. We shall see." Everyone stared at each other slyly. I looked at Maxi who was trying to hold in his laughter. Distant music was being played as it was so hot many people were out. Maxi burst out laughing and Y/n shouted, "Maxi!" Hoppo sighed, "You have great acting skills." Maxi smiled sarcastically, "Hence I'm a lifeguard not an actor." Hoppo eye rolled and sprayed him. "This is war!" Maxi exclaimed playfully.

And that's how it started. I began to chase Y/n but eventually got a water balloon chucked at me. I'm not doing very well here. Dylan was looking around for his next target and as he was doing that I noticed Chase creeping up on him. I smirked. Chase had sprayed me twice. Time for a bit of revenge...

Your Pov:

I noticed Chase creeping up on Dylan. On the opposite side of the pool was Jake who was watching it unfold. I smiled. I crept up on him and pushed him into the pool. I laughed. Dylan then got pushed by Chase and into the water he went. Oh how funny it was. "Hey! Joel chuck Y/n in for me." I laughed. Joel wouldn't do that - I screamed out loud when my feet weren't on the ground. I then got thrown into the water, while screaming. I turned back to look at Joel. "I hate you!" He smiled, "I love you too."

After a while, we headed inside. The clock had just turned seven and I was putting on my pjs while the boys picked out a film downstairs. I came out of the bathroom grabbed a few thin blankets and walked downstairs. "No! We are watching Pretty Woman!" Harrison protested holding up the case of pretty woman. Jackson sighed rubbing his temples as he watched the two grown men, in front of him, argue over what to watch. "We could watch Fifty Shades Of Grey?" Chase suggested nervously scratching the back of his neck. We all burst out laughing. "Do you even know what that is?" Jake asked, through laughing. Chase just shrugged making us all laugh again.

Harrison's Pov:

I glanced over at Jethro and smirked. "I won." I mouthed. Y/n caught what I was saying to him and sternly stated, "Leave him alone Harrison." Jethro playfully bobbed out his tongue with a smile. Y/n just sighed with a smile. We decided to wait for our food before we started the film. I decided to throw a pillow at Whippet who, happily, threw one back at me. Some of the boys soon joined in and well... You can guess what happened next.

 You can guess what happened next

I'm so sorry Hoppo

Harrisonreid: yeah man so you should. Who would do such a thing?!

Whippet: ill own up to it when the boys have tided it up for me.

Jethro: Haha, Harrison and whippet are in trouble when Karen gets back

Whippets Pov:

The doorbell rang and of course Mario went to get it. "Pepperoni pizza anyone?" Mario asked in his famous Italian accent. We all nodded hungrily. As we ate our pizza, Hoppo reached for the remote and turned on Pretty Woman.

"Pretty Woman, walking down the street! Pretty Woman, the kind I'd like to meet!" We all sang, swaying left and right.

I looked around to see a few of the boys drifting off to sleep. Jethro was still wide awake along with Joel. They were both sleeping on the floor. Y/n had the sofa with Maxi and Harrison. It was cute because Y/n had her head resting on Maxi's shoulder and Harrison was falling asleep on Y/n side with a pillow. I elbowed Harris and he smiled at them.

Your Pov:

I woke up with a blanket on me - and a person on me. I noticed Whippets, Harris's and Hoppo's sleeping bags were empty. Dylan and chase were awake on the sofa, just chilling on their phones. I sat up to hear someone groan beside me. Harrison. I sighed. I tried to stand up while Harrison held onto me for dear life. Dylan and Chase sniggered in the background. Once I was up from my stranded position,
thanks to Harrison and Maxi, I walked into the kitchen and what awaited me was pancakes that looked to good to be true.

"Mmm! They look nice." Jake mumbled behind me. "Too bad their mine, isn't it Jake?" I stated with a smirk. I took a seat and took one. And wow. They were delicious. Jake sat next to me with a pout. "Don't worry mate. I've got some more being batched up by my master chief." I laughed. "Yes. That's me." Harris smiled, placing a plate of pancakes in front of Jake.

"I love days like these." I stated with a bright smile making the boys smile back at me.