Jethro - Celebrity (pt 2)

Jesses Pov:

I sigh before anyone can speak, "Jethro dumped y/n because of Tom Holland." It was quite daft really and by the looks of Hoppos reaction he thought that too.

"That's a joke." He looks around and I think he must've seen how serious we were looking because he looks over at y/n who was sat on the table biting her nails while her crying becomes softer.

"Where is he?" He asks. Jethro's in trouble.

I look at the boys. "I don't know precisely where he is. But last time I saw him he was down South." He nods his head. "Jesse take y/n home, I'll be having words with Jethro."

Hoppo gives y/n one last long hug before leaving. We leave the tower soon after Hoppo left. Y/n and I were stuck in traffic she was staring out the window, silently crying.

"You don't need him dear." She looks at me with a small smile. "I promise. You don't need him." She stares at me for a few more seconds before sighing and turning back to look out the window.

"Our relationship hasn't been the best for a while now. And I guess this was the last straw for me and him." She explains.

Your Pov:

I walk into mine and Jethro's shared apartment, absolutely exhausted. Jesse stays by the door as I walk into my bedroom. "Wanna watch a film?" I ask coming out of the bedroom in my pjs.

"Yeah. Sure." We sit down with a big bar of chocolate and watch a film.

Soon, Jesse got a call off my Dad and walks into a separate bedroom leaving me alone.

Hoppos Pov:

I left the tower quite angry. I knew y/n and Jethro's relationship wasn't the best at the moment. Y/n had told me a lot about it and seemed really upset.

I find Jethro sat on a bench, playing a game on his phone. "Jethro." He quickly looks up, turns off his phone and stands up.

"Hoppo. Mate. Hey. Listen whatever they've told you in there- y/n and i we just -"

I sigh, "I already know Jethro. Before this, I knew. Y/n had already told me you guys weren't on good terms. And your dumping her over this?" He sighs.

"Yeah. I am. Listen. I think it's for the best hop. I don't know why she's told you though. Like yeah your her dad but it's not-"

"Yeah I'm her Dad Jethro. And if you carry on with that attitude you won't have this job." He went red in the face, probably from embarrassment, "You'll be moving out of y/n apartment and can either live with Joel, me or your parents. Take your pick."

"I'll live with Joel."

I nod, "Let's grab your things then."

Jethro's Pov:

When I get into y/n apartment, she's asleep on the sofa in jesses arms. I sighed that used to be us but now it was Jesse and y/n instead.

I'm pretty jealous so I didn't say anything to Jesse and just tried to blank him. Maybe I could win y/n back. Apologise. Blame it on Jesse or something?

Your Pov:

Jesse and I had grown pretty close since mine and Jethro's break up. We were the only ones in the tower. Its late in the evening and Jesse walks up the tower stairs with Spotify playing.

I laugh, "You listen to old songs."

"Of course I do." He places out his hand, "Care to dance?" I just blush, but try too push it off with a giggle. He took my hand spinning me around before just dancing with me. He begins to quietly sing the lyrics.

I felt pretty happy in his arms. And just as the song faded away our lips came close together-

Hoppos Pov:

I see Jethro with his ear to the tower door as I pull up in the rhino and I sigh walking up to him. "Who are you trying to listen too?" I ask with a laugh. He looks at me.

He doesn't answer and I just shake my head. I stroll into the tower hearing a song. It was pretty old. As the music fads away, I walk up to the top to see y/n in Jesses arms.

There lips were centre-mitres away from each other. Jethro's stood next to me and shouts. "Hey! She's-"

Y/n quickly fell out of jesses arms and looks at Jethro. Jesse looks annoyed because by the seems of things he likes y/n.

"I'm not yours Jethro. You're wrong. And I will never be yours again." My mouth fell. Did she just?

Even that was harsh for y/n. Jethro, next to me, just laughs. "That's nice to know. But. Do you wanna know something y/n?" He smirks. "I hope yours and jesses relationships ends terribly. And i hope you feel as bad as me." He spat before walking out.

Y/n just crumbles and began to cry.

Jesse sat next to her, holding her. Im stood there. Looking between y/n and Jethro, who had already walked out the tower, "Go. Before I do." Jesse mouths angrily.

imagine just anyone saying, "you don't need them dear." 😩

anyways.

as always.

to be continued 😏