Chase - Proposal

For those of you who don't know what y/m/n and y/l/n means. It means your middle name and your last name. Without further of do, on with the proposal!

Chases pov:

I got everything read for y/n (also the girl of my dreams). We had been together for a year. Today was our 1 year anniversary. What she doesn't know is that I got off work early to make this happen.

I was going to propose to her. We moved in together three months ago. I've loved every second of it. She was still at work. She said she'd get off at around 5pm. I was on the balcony and this was the view.

Gorgeous, right? I couldn't wait for y/n to see it

Gorgeous, right? I couldn't wait for y/n to see it. She loved the views from our apartment and that's why I was proposing now. I hear the door open and I saw y/n in a grey jumper. God she looked gorgeous.

Your Pov:

I walk through the front door tired. I look to the side to see the balcony door open. Weird. I walk over to the door cautiously, I peep my head around to see Chase stood there. "Chase!" I shout in surprise. "Hey y/n." He smiled pulling me into his arms. "Your home early." I whisper in his ear. "Yes well that's because." He pauses pulling away from me. He pulls out a black box. "Y/n." He smiled, kneeling down on one knee. I couldn't believe this was happening! "I've loved you ever since I lay eyes on you. You are one of a kind, and that's what I love about you. Your absolutely stunning. You are the most funniest person I've ever met. I wanted you to be the Mother of my kids and I wanted you to have the last name as me and so much more. So, with all that being said. Will you y/n, y/m/n, y/l/n marry me?" I nod quickly letting the tears roll down my face. He places on the diamond ring, engulfing me into a tight hug.

Later on, in the evening, I wanted to take a picture with Chases hand and my hand, too post on Instagram.

That was the picture

That was the picture. Loads of my friends commented along with Chases work mates. I couldn't wait to marry the love of my life!