reidy/maxi - mine

Reidy's POV:

I've been a lifeguard down at Bondi since the early 2000s, I got married to my wife and a few years into our marriage we had a beautiful daughter called Y/n.

She's precious to me, in fact, she is just like me I like to think. She wants to work down at Bondi which I'm not to sure about it. I want her to but I don't exactly trust some of the boys, they all like to charm the ladies but I want Y/n to be happy.

I'm bringing her down to bondi today to speak to Hoppo. I just hope it all goes well.

Your POV:

I've always loved bondi, I come down here every now and again with my dad so I have met some of the boys. I'm walking up the tower stairs while my dad talks when I spot a young guy on his phone walking down the stairs towards us,

My dad stops and I carry on walking not noticing.

The guy looks up from his phone and smiles, he looks past me towards my dad and I turn my head.

My dad is staring at Maxi with a frown and a type of face I haven't seen in my dad for a while, the type of face that said,

'walk away from her.'

I turn back to Maxi who gives me a nervous smile before quickly walking back down the stairs. I swallow hard, is no one going to talk to me just because of my dad?

i turn around to my dad again and frown at him, "Y/n!"

I carry on walking up the stairs quite annoyed about it, is my dad really that scary?

I shake my head when I open the tower door. Hoppo walks down just as my dad walks in, "Y/n!" He exclaims, "Oh my gosh!"

It's been a few months since I've last seen Hoppo because I've been in college but now I've finished.

"Look at you! You've aged well." He smiles brightly.

I laugh, "Your not too bad either!"

"What brings you two down here?"

"Y/n wants to work here."

Hoppo immediately smiles, "We'd love to have you here Y/n! On account, of already seeing how much of a good surfer you are, you can start in the next few days if you'd like."

He pauses, looking at Reidy with a small grin, "Reidy? Why don't you go show your daughter around?"

He sighs, nodding his head. We hop in the rhino and he drives me around, "Who was that boy we bumped into on the stairs earlier? He had blonde hair... and dazzling blue eyes." I smile to myself.

My dad sighs, "Great."

"What?" I exclaim turning to him.

"That was Maxi. His harmless anyways." He mumbles more so to himself.

"Dad."

"What?"

"If I want to become friends with the boys I will. I am not your little girl anymore. I am a grown up dad."

I surprise myself as much as much I did my dad when I say that, he stops the rhino and immediately I get out and walk off anger fuming out of me like carbon dioxide.

I walk towards the North part of the beach and find the same guy walking out of the water, and god he didn't look half handsome. He looks around before giving me a small wave, I smile in return, walking to the rhino to meet him.

"Maxi." He smiles sticking out his hand, "You are?"

"Y/n.... I'm reidys daughter."

"I presumed by the death stare I got off him earlier." He chuckles, placing the board in the back of the rhino. I notice a few of maxis features as he begins to talk,

His eyes are blue, and when I say blue, I mean as in ocean blue, they are beautiful. He also has a tattoo near his chest and a few on his arms too.

"How old are you?"

Is the question that brings me away from his beauty.

"I'm 16." I smile.

He nods, "Where's your dad actually?"

"Oh. I left him in the rhino."

"When do you start working here-" He stops himself. "I presume you've got a job here now?"

"I think this week."

"That's cool."

I nod as silence over takes us both, "Can I have your number?"

"Sure."

I hand him my number and walk back up to the tower, I like maxi. He seems really sweet and down to earth. I just hope he likes me as much as I like him, I know we've only just met... But I really want to get to know him.

Maxi's POV:

Y/n and I have been talking and she's so sweet and kind! I don't think Reidy is too happy about it... But Y/n has told me to TRY and ignore him.

I'm sitting in the tower with her right now and we're talking.

"Why doesn't your dad like me? We use to get on really well!"

"That was before his little girl joined the team." She laughs with a wink making my cheeks redden.

"I suppose..." I mumble to myself.

Reidy walks in calling Y/n name. I spin round with Y/n and he frowns when he sees me.

"Maxi. I think we need to talk."

I'm being dragged, not literally, outside by Reidy because he wants to 'talk'.

He stands in front of me and stares at me, "What?" I ask as tension begins to rise.

"If you like Y/n."

Oh here goes.

"Ask her our Maxi. She's deserves to be happy. But... Just don't break her heart because if you do... Well they'll be a few others things being broken. For starters, your leg."

I stare at him my eyes widening. Did he just-

He laughs, "I'm joking Maxi." Immediately after he finishes his sentence he stops laughing and stares at me, again, with a very scary frown.

I swallow hard, mumbling, "Okay."

Maybe... There is a chance for Y/n and I!

A/n:

Thanks for requesting itsivyofficial
Part two will be out soon: ))

nicole😎