Hoppo - Great Lifeguard

A bit upsetting at times!! Enjoyy

Your Pov:

I was sat in the Tower with Hoppo and Jackson. It was my first month down at Bondi. I just applied for the job not to bothered if I got in but, I did. I was shocked if I was being honest. At the start, I didn't think I was good enough but when I got to know the boys. I realised how much I helped.

It was quite sunny out and as I was looking out the binoculars I spotted a man who was looking to be troubling some teenage girls. "Eh boys. North of Bondi do you think I should go down?" Jackson and Hoppo pointed their binoculars North. "Yeah I'll come down with you y/n." I nodded walking out the Tower with Hoppo.

I walked towards the teenage girls and Hoppo stood by the guy. "I was just speaking to them." The man insisted. "Mhm clearly." I mumble. The man who looked to be in his later forties glanced at me. "Who are you?" He snarled. "A lifeguard." Bruce brought his hands together behind his back. "You shouldn't be one because your a girl. Your probably so worthless. No wonder they don't want you rescuing people." He snarled. Bruce shook his head and gave me a reassuring look. I wasn't going to cry, I told myself. I couldn't.

*We've got police on the way*

I looked at Hoppo and nodded. We walked up to the Tower with a few of the girls and the man. Unfortunately, I had to hold the man while Hoppo was with the girls speaking to the police. "Pathetic girls." He mumbled. "What?" I snap. I had already had enough of him. Jackson turned around and eyed the man. "You alright y/n?" I nod. "I can take over for you." I shake my head as the man chuckled to himself. "Even this bloke doesn't think your strong enough."

That's when I had it. I turned the man to face me and slapped him. "Y/n! That's enough!" Jackson exclaimed. "No. He's being sexist yet you lot are doing nothing about it!" I snarl letting go of the man and handing him over to Jackson.

Jackson's Pov:

Y/n was a strong person but I think what the man said to her. Hurt. She walked out the Tower and I had no idea where she went. "You know she's a very strong women." I say to the man. The man laughed. "Yeah well she's not good at showing it." Bruce walked over to us with the police. "We're taking you down the police station for questioning." The police walked out with the man in handcuffs and Hoppo sat down next to me. "Where's y/n?" He asked. "She lost her temper with the guy. I've looked for her through the binoculars but can't find her." Hoppo nodded. "I'll go look for her."

Hoppo's Pov:

I walked out the Tower searching for y/n. I walked down South and North to ask the boys if they had seen her but they hadn't. I spotted her walking on the pavement up by the Tower. She looked upset. I jogged over to her. "Y/n. We arrested the man." She nodded. "Good. I'm guessing Jackson told you I slapped him." I shake my head. "He didn't mention that part." We chuckled.

"Listen y/n. What that man said was a complete and utter lie. Loads of people see your worth and how good you are at being a lifeguard. Your strong, your funny, your helpful and so much more. Your a fantastic lifeguard and I couldn't ask for a better one. All the lifeguards love you to bits. Your like there younger sister that they never had. Your a big help." And with that she pulled me into a tight hug. I don't normally do hugs but just this once I gave her a hug back.