Ryan Y - Set Up (Pt 1)

Your Pov:

I was furious with Ryan at the moment, so furious that I was shaking. I was walking round our apartment watching the video one of his friends had sent me. It was Ryan explaining how he had been set up with me. It was a dare from his mates when he went out. Something along the lines of the next girl you rescue at work, you must try and get with. At the moment, he was at work. He would be back soon. I knew this wouldn't end good.

I was sat in my bedroom packing my stuff already to leave. I didn't want there to be an us anymore. "Y/n! I'm home!" Ryan's voice flooded the apartment. I wiped my cheeks that had fallen tears on them. I sighed getting up with my suitcase. I walked through to him and he smiled but his smile soon turned to confusion, "Where are you going?" He asked with a slight chuckle. "To a friend's house." I say. "Why?" He asked. I reached for my phone which was in my hoodie pocket. I already had the video up on my phone so I handed it to him. As I heard his voice through the video, tears started to roll down my eyes.

He looked up from my phone and handed it back to me. He saw the tears on my cheeks and eyes. "Y/n I'm sorry-" I shake my head, "No Ryan. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you ever rescued me. I'm sorry I fell for you. I'm sorry I let you into my life." He shook his head reaching for my hand but I snatched it away, "Dont." I mumble. I began to sniff as my tears became more visible. "I'm leaving now so don't try and text me, ring me or find me. We are done here Ryan." Ryan was absolutely speechless. "I never met for this to happen y/n. I was meant to tell you that it was a joke. I didn't mean for it to go like this." This broke my heart even more. "I'm glad that we both feel the same way Ryan. I'm surprised you didn't even cheat on me in the process."

I sighed wiping my eyes, "Enjoy your life Ryan. I'm sure it'll be better now that you don't have me with you. The one you were set up with." I chuckle sadly. "That has quite a good ring to it actually." I mumbled, "Could be a book title." I laughed. "Y/n." He mumbled looking down at the ground, "Bye Ryan." I walk past him and left what I used to call home.

Ryan's Pov:

I sighed to myself. Y/n had just left me after finding out what she was. Well what I'd done even. I sat down on the sofa turning on a football match (soccer match in Australia). I wasn't bothered that she had left. Yes you are. No I'm not. Not bothered in the slightest.

1 Week later.. 

I stumbled into my apartment from the pub. I didn't miss her, I kept telling myself. I never loved her. I walked into my bedroom pulling off my shirt and getting into bed. I turned over and she wasn't there. My eyes filled with tears. Pull it together Ryan! She hasn't been here for the past week! I rolled over facing the wall so I wouldn't have to face the empty side of the bed.

"Ryan! Ryan! Open the door!" Someone shouted. I stumbled out of my bed and to the apartment door. I opened it to see Maxi stood there. "Dude look at you." He lets himself in shutting the door as I fall onto the sofa, "I know mate. I've seen myself don't you worry." Maxi sighed walking over to my cupboards. "Mate you need to admit it to yourself." He looked over at me pulling out the tablets. I groan, "Don't you bloody start Trent!" He sighed walking over to me, "Here get them down ya." He handed me some water too.

He sat down next to me and sighed, "Dude just admit it. You won't get over her if you dont." I sighed, "I don't miss her." He sighed, "Alright have it your way!" He puts his hands up in defence. "So c'mon tell me, who told you to date the next girl you rescued." I sighed, "Some friend of mine. It seemed like a good idea at the time then it all escalated." I explained, "So you basically just pulled her along? Or did you actually love her?" He asked annoyance in his tone. I sighed rubbing my temples, "I loved her and I miss her. I miss seeing her smiley face in bed. I miss her hugs after a rough day at work. I miss her cooking." Maxi laughed, "Yeah cuz we all know how bad of a cook you are." I elbowed him playfully. It went silent for a few seconds before Maxi coughed, "So why didn't you just tell her you had fell for her?" I shrug, "Because there was no excuse for what I had done." He nodded, "I guess your right. Why don't you find her or text her?" I shake my head, "I think it's better if I just leave her life." He sighed patting my bag, "Your call mate."

To Be Continued...

By the way I have a lot of 'all the lifeguards' chapters coming out soon.