Jackson - Care To Dance? (Pt 3)

Your Pov:

I got pulled into a corner by Jackson. "Hello Mrs Doolan." He smirked at me. "Hello Mr Doolan." I smirked back. He placed a soft kiss on my lips. Someone coughed making us pull away. It was Joel, "C'mon I'm sure you two can do that on your honeymoon." He grinned. I blushed. Jackson took my hand in his and we walked to the huge room that all the guests were in.

We walked in and our guests all began to clap their hands. The room was silent as Jackson walked up to the stage with a microphone. "Where do I begin? Y/n is one of the most. Kindest people I have met in my life. She is always their for you. Making you laugh or making you regret something." Some of my family chuckled. "I can't wait to see little y/n running around. It would be hilarious. I just hope that she can rely on me as much as I rely on her. Y/n you are my world. I love you. I could not imagine my life without you." My heart melted. I walked up to the stage giving Jackson a kiss on the cheek before taking over.

"Jackson, Jackson, Jackson. You are. Classical. One because you can be an idiot sometimes and two because you like classical music." He laughed. "Even if you can be a total idiot sometimes. I still love you. I always will if I'm being honest I couldn't imagine marrying someone who isn't you. You are so funny, kind, sweet and most of all. Charming. That's part of the reason I fell for you. Your little winks. Your hair. Your amazing Jackson." I saw his eyes melt with tears. "And I promise whatever happens. I will never ever stop loving you." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Jackson's Pov:

Y/n walked back over to me and I engulfed her into a tight hug. "I love you." I whisper in her ear. "I love you too." We sat down together and now was the bit y/n and I were most looking forward too. Joel's. Speech. He walked up to the stage nervously. "Right this won't be that long cuz I'm not the best with speeches. I'd just like to congratulate y/n and Jackson. If I'm being honest every one, I never thought Jackson would love someone as much as I love him." Joel started to fake cry and people began to laugh including y/n. "And y/n I would just like to say good luck and thank you. Good luck with putting up with him. He can be so moody sometimes. And thank you because everything that has led up to this has definitely taught our little Jacko something. All of us lifeguards have to admit that Jackson is different when he is with y/n. The way he acts. His all off guard. And there's defiantly another reason we are just trying to uncover it. Anyways. Thank you for listening and congratulations Mr and Mrs Doolan." Joel smiled walking off of the stage.

- - - - - -

We had just had our food and now it was time for the dance. Y/n rested her chin on my shoulder while I had my hands round her waist. I had picked the song I won't give up on us. It just summed us up. "Jackson." Y/n whispered in my ear. "Yes love?" I whisper back as we spun around. "Promise me. That whatever happens. You will always love me." I smiled. "I promise. Can you promise me something?" I ask her. "Depends what it is." She whispered back with a giggle. "You'll always love me." Y/n faintly laughed. "Oh Mr Doolan." I smiled, "Oh Mrs Doolan."