All Lifeguards - Letters

Before this starts, I'd just like to thank you for all the support! And the song in the Chapter picture is based on the letter in this chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Your Pov:

I hadn't seen them in a year. They were my best friends... And now they've gone. You don't know who I'm talking about, do you? The boys in blue. Australia Sydney. I was a lifeguard there. The boys and I got along we were best friends. Then. It all changed. I felt I wasn't good enough for the job. I had an argument with one of the boys and they told me something that has stuck with me till today.

- - - - - -

I was on Instagram checking their accounts. I didn't follow them anymore. I smiled when I saw them all laughing. A notification soon popped up. It was my friend she was a Youtuber. She did lyrics (if you get what I mean). I tapped on the song. Angela by flower face. I tapped on the video and when I listened to it all the memories came flooding back.

Flashback - to that special day

"Jackson! Put me the down!" I squeal. "Y/n come on a bet is a bet." He chuckled.

"Why thank you darlin, would you like a cup of tea?" Harris mimiced poshly. "Trust me they don't sound like that round by me."

"Can I get off please?" Jackson asked one of the guys when the metal bars were on properly. "Sorry mate." He chuckled walking away. We all laughed at Jackson.

"Hey y/n. How's the boyfriend situ?" Jethro and Maxi teased as I walked across the beach. "Jethro maxi! How's the teasing business going?" I ask sarcastically. They smirk.

*End of flashback*

Then the last part of the lyrics came up. Tears filled my eyes. I walked out onto my balcony with my Bondi hoodie. "Well I know these words might mean nothing now. I'm stuck in this ghost town. Your softness still hunts me. Someday I'll find my way out of here. If you don't change your mind my dear... I'll take you with me." And with that I threw up my hood and hugged myself.

Maxis Pov:

We hadn't spoke about her since she left. She brought laughter every where she went. Did I miss her? Yes. We all did! We just didn't wanna admit. What had happened was one of us blokes had said some things to y/n. She said she wasn't bothered but you could tell it was starting to get to her. Then a few months later, she announced she was leaving. I really didn't know what to say

"Maxi! Earth to Maxi." It was Harrison and Jesse. "Hm oh yes?" I ask turning to them. "What you thinking about?" They ask. I pick up the binoculars looking out towards North end. "Not a what. A someone." I mumbled. "Who?" Jesse asks. "Y/n."

Harris's Pov:

I was sat in the Rhino with Deano and Hoppo. Since she had left it was all different down at bondi. I noticed Hoppo was on the verge of tears while looking out towards the sea.

"You alright Hop?" Deano asks him. He nodded. "She's gone hop." He mumbled. I glare at Deano not to say anything else about her. Hoppo looked at me. "Do you miss her Anthony?" Huh? Did he just call me by my real name? I sighed looking towards the sea. "Yea I guess you could say I do miss her." Deano smiled weakly. "So do I." Hoppo looked down at his hands.

Your Pov:

I had just written a letter to the boys. I knew the address of the Tower of course. I looked down at the letter and this is what it said.

Dear Boys,
Boys. Oh how I've missed you, you know I always expect to see you down town in the pub laughing with each other yet this isn't Australia. The days are also much colder here, I'd much rather be in Australia. Now I know you'll be there growing older. I cried when I left knowing I probably wouldn't see you again. I hope your well. I'm sure you are though especially with Maxi and Jethro ;) I now know that these words may mean nothing now, your laughter still hunts me. And if you don't change your mind boys, I'll still be here waiting for you.

All my love y/n xxx

Hoppo's Pov:

Someone knocked on my office door. It was Jackson. "Post man's just been." He placed the letter on my desk and walked out. I sighed rubbing my temples.

I picked up the letter and when I saw the handwriting my heart rate sped up. Wait till I show the boys!

Jake's Pov:

It wasn't the same without y/n. Everyone felt it. We were all called up into the Tower. Hoppo walked in with a big smile on his face. "You won't believe it boys! Y/n has written." I couldn't believe my ears. Everyone began to smile, we began to chant 'read it' to Hoppo.

"Okay. Okay." He opened the letter and began reading. The end of the letter came and I must admit it got me. Some of the boys even began to wipe their eyes. "I'll still be here waiting for you..." He mumbled, "All my love y/n xxx."

Harrison's Pov:

I was taken back by the letter that y/n wrote. We used to be best friends. When I heard the letter, I was on the verge of tears. "Who wants to write back? We'll all put our names. Yea?" We all nodded.

When the letter got given to me, I read it.

Dear Y/n,
                  Thank you for the letter! We miss you very much down at Bondi. We are all good down here. I hope you are too. And yes Jethro and Maxi are still making us laugh. Harrison is too! Repeating some of the things you used to say.

Love From, Jackson, Joel, Jethro, Reidy, Jake, Whippet, Harrison,

I handed it to Harris with a smile. We sent the letter hopping to get a reply back. We're sorry y/n.