Jake - Heather (pt 3)

Your Pov:

I was staying in South Australia. Away from everyone. It had been this way for three months. I had changed. I had found myself again. I had text Emily the other day and text her my address.

The door finally knocked as I was looking at myself in the mirror. I smiled walking to the door. Emily stood on the other side and her hands placed themselves over her mouth in shock. "Y/n..." She whispered. "You look stunning." I smirk. "Thank you Em. Come on in." We sat round the kitchen counter talking. "So? When are you coming back?" I grinned. "Next week. I've planted myself a job." She squealed. "That's great y/n!" She paused looking at me with a serious, sad face, "And what about your parents?" I shrug, "I haven't text my Dad. I've only text my Mom." She nodded slowly. "Have you told them about the job?" I shake my head.

I looked in the mirror when Emily walked in, leaning on the door frame. We were both smirking. She began to talk as I looked at her through the mirror. "Remember what I said y/n." She grinned. I smiled slyly turning around. "Oh I know." She walked towards me and pulled me into a hug, whispering in my ear, "They shall all be looking at you, my dear."

Oh yes. Oh yes they shall.

Harris's Pov:

We were all talking in the Tower when Hoppo walked in. "Hey boys. We've got a new lady on the team this afternoon." Daniela smiled, "That'll be nice." I nodded with a smile.

Y/n still hadn't text me. It hurt. She had text my wife though. I felt as though I had done something wrong.

Jakes Pov:

I was sat in the Tower waiting for the new girl to come in. A door flung open and all the boys heads, including mine, turned to face the stairs, she would more the likely being walking up.

She walked up the stairs with an elegant walk. She was looking down. But you could still see her clearly. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was in two french plats and she wore the lifeguard uniform gracefully. I stood up smiling. She looked up at us all and. Instantly. I knew who it was. As I was about to ask, Harris did it for me.

"Y-Y/n."

Harris and I looked at each other. This wasn't the y/n we knew. "What's happened to you?" I questioned in a murmur. We all knew y/n had left abruptly. None of us knew where she was.

Hoppo walked up behind y/n, smirking at Harris and I. "I'll let you settle in y/n." Y/n smiled, "Thanks hop." She smiled at the boys, "So. Where am I?" Maxi smiled. "Your with me, love-"

"Hey!" I shout catching y/n attention along with everyone else's in the Tower. "She's mine!" Some of the boys laugh while leaving the Tower. Maxi was angry. He walked towards me. "She's not anyone's yet." He stated through gritted teeth." He paused, "And didn't you say you wanted a pretty girlfriend?" He grinned. He stood up and looked at y/n, "Shall we go?" She nodded.

Harris's Pov:

I was star struck. Jake and I walked down to Hoppos office. "What the heck dude!?" Jake exclaimed. Hoppo just looked up at us. "Get her off the team! Why didn't you tell us she was coming? She's my daughter." I was angry at Hoppo.

"Harris. Your daughter didn't want anything to do with you. She said she didn't want you knowing. I'm sorry." He shrugged as if it were no big deal.

Maxis Pov:

Y/n was beautiful. Why did Jake even dump her? She walked out the water flashing me her beautiful smile. "Thanks for helping me out Maxi." I smiled. "Anytime. How about we go out tonight?" She smiled. "Yes."

Your Pov:

My life was now complete. I had an amazing boyfriend. My father and I were on okay terms. And I didn't talk to Jake. Why would I? I had nothing to say to him....

To be continued...?