Maxi - Try Harder (pt 3)

Previously, on try harder (pt 2) Harrison finds y/n. But where is she? Is she okay? Find out right here! Right now!

Harrison's Pov:

No, no, no. "Y/n! Y/n! Please get up." I mumbled, "Please."  Before falling back on the floor tears forming in my eyes as I stumbled back while standing up. I checked for a pulse not feeling anything. I look round the room but see nothing to show what happened. God sakes y/n! What have you done?

I was stood outside the hospital room when a nurse came out y/n room. "Well? How is she?" I questioned. She sighed. "She's breathing for now. But we're going to have to watch her. She's not awake at the moment. You can go and see her but please don't touch her." I nodded my head.

I rang some of the boys hoping they'd come down. Why would y/n do this? Did I upset her? Was it an accident?

Maxis Pov:

I was down North walking out of the water when I heard Harris start talking through the radio.

*We've got news on y/n.*

I chuckle quietly placing down the board. I smirk at Joel and mouth, "She's probably left. About time." He glared at me before looking back down at the radio in his hand.

*She's at the hospital. She's breathing but isn't awake. Harrison said she doesn't look good. He said he found her in her apartment bathroom. He said, god knows how long she had been there for.*

W-what?

I instantly began to run to the tower and grabbed my things and left.

Joel's Pov:

I watched as Maxi ran to the tower after hearing y/n was in hospital.  Overly dramatic much? Yeah tell me about it.

After work, I decided to visit y/n apartment to see if I could find anything. Turns out. No I couldn't. I saw some tablets on the side. Their were any 6 left and were supposed to be 11 in a box. I was guessing y/n took the other 5 of them.

Harrisons Pov:

It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Maxi rushed in asking for y/n. I pointed to the room and walked in with him. "No. No. Is she okay?" I stood there. Still as a feather. Not hearing maxis voice. "Harrison!" He shouted. "Hm?" I turn to him. "Is she gonna be alright?!" He asked, rage filling him. I sighed slightly annoyed. "I don't bloody know, do I Maxi? I'm not a doctor."

I walked out the hospital doors, deciding on getting an Uber back. When I got home, I sat down on my sofa with a heavy sigh before feeling a crunch in my shorts. I pulled out three pieces of paper.

To Harrison,
Please look after Maxi for me. His my best friend. Or was. I've finally found out what his been trying to tell me. Tell him thank you. His been great! You'll be much better without me!

Your one and only younger sister y/n.

"Hey? What? What's that all about y/n?" I asked quietly while I was left staring at the letter blankly. I picked up another letter which had Maxis name on it.

Thanks Maxi! For everything. Especially for this. This may help you too! I mean it will, now that you won't have me. I don't know what happened between us. Maybe it was meant to happen. I hope this letter finds you well.

All my love. Y/n. Your best friend.
Forever And Always.

Maxis Pov:

As Harrison walked out the room, I sat down next to y/n clutching onto her hand. "I am so. So. Sorry. I never meant for it to go this far. I was angry that you were acting so different. If you don't want to be my best fiend anymore I totally understand. I hope you can forgive me though. I love you." I smiled as tears trickled down my cheeks. "Forever and always." Y/n lips curled into a smile, "Forever and always." I smiled. "Your alright?" She let out a small, quiet laugh, "Of course I am. You really think five tablets would kill me Maxi?" She joked. I gave her a serious look and she looked down. "Sorry." She mumbled.

The hospital room doors flung open and in walked Harrison, Jethro and Joel. "Come here. Now." Harrison ordered sharply. "You bully." Jethro mumbled. "Oh well hi boys. Lovely to see you too. I'm doing great, thanks." Joel looked at her, "Not now y/n." She eye rolled with a small pout.

Harrison shoved a letter in my hands while Jethro and Joel surrounded me. "Explain this?" Harrison shoved me a letter from Y/n to the boys. "It's to you boys." I stumble with my words. "About - about going..."

Your Pov:

I was exhausted and tired with everything that had happened recently. I lay my head back hoping to FINALLY get some peace and quiet but no. Of course not. Harrison walks into my room alongside, Maxi, Jethro and Joel. "Oh look who it is. The men of the hour." I eye roll. "Why didn't you tell us what he was doing?" Harrison exclaimed. "He was killing you softly!" I began to laugh out loud, Maxi quietly sniggering next to me, "Someone's been listening to Selena Gomez." I snorted with laughter. "Oh well you obviously don't bloody know what she wrote about you!" Harrison snapped. He walked out the room letting the letter slip out of his hand, slowly floating towards the floor. Jethro and Joel followed Harrison to make sure he was okay.

Maxi picked up the note and scammed over the letter. Tears were in his eyes as he looked up at me. "Forever and always r-right?" I asked. He chocked up tears, "And what if Forever and Always was just a metaphor?" I shook my head tears forming in my eyes. "Maxi. It's us. Everyday, of every week, of every year. It shall always start and end with us. No matter what Maxi." He shook his head softly with a small, sad smile. "Maybe it only ends with one of us. And that's you y/n. This story of ours, ends with you."

- - - - - -

I look across the sea as the sun set. I heard footsteps behind me. Harrison stood by me and wrapped his one arm round my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Maybe he was right." I say to Harrison out of the blue. "Hm?" He questioned looking down. "Before Maxi left. He said our story ended with me. And maybe he was right. It did end with me." Harrison chuckled slightly. "No y/n. It ended with love." I smile slightly shaking my head. "Your wrong there. Because if." I couldn't get my words out, "If it was love. He would still be here! By me..." He smiled weakly, "He did it for love y/n. It's a big sacrifice." I paused, thinking about it for just a second, before pulling Harrison into a tight hug. Forever and Always.

Ahh! I really loved writing this! It's so sad but cute! I also really enjoyed writing the first part about what happened on the last chapter! Hope you've enjoyed!!

Nicole❣️