All Lifeguards - Hurt

Thank you for the request @angelbaby198

Your pov:

Unfortunately for me. I was the youngest lifeguard. My brother, Jesse, got me this job. I do love it though. Even though, I'm relatively teased about being the youngest. Today as I walked into the Tower I had a dreadful gut feeling. I had, it once before on my first day but I reassured myself it was just nerves. But today's gut feeling. Felt different.

I sighed waiting around for, Joel, the guy I was going down North with. He walked in with Jethro. "Ready to hit the beach y/n?" I eye roll at the remark. They chuckle. "Watch her Joel." Jesse placed his arm around my shoulder and I smirked at Joel who gulped When we got down to North, Joel put on his sun glasses trying to make me laugh. "You do know Jesse's in the Tower?" I grin. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I wonder what his thinking at the moment." I grin hinting at the fact he was flirting with me. "Hey! I'm not flirting with you." I gasp, "Gosh Joel you can read my mind!" He laughed.

*Central to North a guy is quite close to the rocks. You might wanna go out to him.*

Joel looked at me and raised an eye brow. I sighed, "Fine I'll go." I was dreading this basically dreading it! I ran out into the water and located the guy. I paddled over to the guy and he pulled himself up onto the board. I watched the waves and didn't know which one to catch. Then. Out of nowhere, a massive wave came. The man looked up at me. What do I do? What the hell do I do?!

Joels Pov:

I watched as y/n looked around. God. What was she doing? I stood up and grabbed a board pulling off my shirt in a flash and ran into the Water. When I looked up I saw y/n was on a rock holding her arm and struggling to breath by the look of things. The man was on the sand banks. I paddled over to him, "Run up to the Tower and tell them to ring an ambulance for y/n." He nodded his head and swam off. I kept paddling over to y/n.

Jesse's Pov:

A knock came from the Tower door and I went to answer it. "A lifeguard - has hurt her arm. The other lifeguard said you need to ring an ambo." The guy exclaimed breathlessly while pointing out to the rocks. I run back into the Tower, "Jeff call an ambulance." I order. I run back out of the Tower with the first aid kit and drive down to North. "Please don't be y/n." I murmured under my breath.

When I got out the Rhino, I noticed y/n and Joel trying to surf back. "No." I whispered. Joel had his arm wrapped round her and she was crying, "What happened?" I exclaim running over to them both. Joel walked off to hang up the board. "I got the guy on the board and as I looked around, to try and get a good wave back in, a massive one came over us and I was flung onto the rocks." She explained. I nod. "Did you hear anything snap?" I ask. "Yes." I sigh. "Ok let's drive you back up to the Tower." She nodded.

Your Pov:

I was sat on the first aid bed Jesse's arm around my waist. "C'mon it'll be ok." He whispered in my ear. A knock came from the door and Jesse got up to answer it. It was a paramedic. She smiled at me, "Y/n?" She asked. I nod. "What happened?" She asked walking over to me and examining my arm. I explained everything to her even the snap I heard. She nodded her head, "We're going to have to take you down to the hospital I'm afraid." I nod. "I'll come with you." Jesse smiled. "Thanks." I whisper in his ear. "Anything for you sis."

I was sat in the hospital room, Jesse at my side, while we waited for the results. "You ok?" Jesse asked. I sigh, "I guess." A doctor walked in and smiled, standing at the end of the hospital bed. "Good news or bad?" He asked. I looked down at Jesse who had worry in his blue, soft eyes. I sighed, "Bad." The doctor looked down at the clipboard then back up at me. "You have broken it." He told me. "Now for the good news... You've only broken it in 1 place and will just need a cast on it and as your a lifeguard you can only be in the Tower." Jesse sighed, "How long for?" The doctor looked at the clipboard again, "2 weeks." I nod.

Jesse took me home and the car ride home was silent until I spoke up, "I don't think lifeguarding's for me." I mumbled. Jesse sighed, "Y/n mistakes happen. Your only young." I sighed, "That's the thing I'm young! Too young." I mumble under my breath. Jesse rubbed his hands over his face. "Y/n look at Maxi. He was sixteen when he joined Bondi - now look at him. Three jobs in a way: Author, Firefighter and a lifeguard. He did it, he accomplished so much and is a inspiration to many. You know how he did it? How he got to where he was." I shake my head. "Because when he fell he pulled himself back up and got back in the race. He did y/n and so can you." He placed his hand on my shoulder when we came to a stop. Jesse was right. I could do this.