Harrison - Cafe (pt 2)

Your Pov:

It had been a week since I had met that guy. Harrison? God he was still in my head. Anyways, I was sat at home when the same friend that had came to the cafe with me text me.

Y/f/n 💕🙊

Hey Y/n. I've got someone for you to meet tonight. So I'm picking you up at 6 wear something snazzy and you can't refuse ;-) ✌

I sighed.

Y/n 😚💕

Hey Y/f/n. Wanna tell me who this 'mystery person is?' better not be some stranger!!

Y/f/n 💕🙊

Stop panicking no it's not 'some stranger' to be honest you'll be happy when you see who it is 😉

I eye rolled placing down my phone. Y/f/n was full of surprises.

The night came by and I was wearing a black long dress. It looked gorgeous I think. I had straightened my hair and decided to add a touch of blush and mascara. My door opened and in walked my friend. She literally screamed when she saw me. "Oh my god! Look at you! You look stunning." I bow sarcastically, "Thank you madam." She laughed, "C'mon."

Harrison's Pov:

I was driving to Maxi's for no apparent reason. I'm telling you Maxi could be so strange. I knocked on the door when I got there seriously annoyed. Maxi had told me to wear something 'good looking' whatever that was supposed to mean. Maxi opened the door and smiled at me. "C'mon in." I walked in and he lead me to a table. "Wait here." I shrug.

I was now on my phone. It had been ten minutes since maxi told me to wait. Out of nowhere, there was a knock at the door. I ignored it but when I heard Maxi answer it I put my phone away. The dinning room door opened and in walked some one. I didn't look up to see who. When she stood in front of me I knew who it was. It was y/n. "Y/n." I smiled standing up. "Harrison. What the heck are you doing here?" She exclaimed sitting down next to me. "My friend invited me here." She nodded her and nervously looked around. "This isn't your place is it?" I shake my head, "If it was it wouldn't be this neat." She laughed.

Maxi and the same girl that was with y/n walked in. "What would you two like to eat?" Maxi asked giving us pieces of papers. "Maxi no offence mate but you can't cook." I laugh. He smacked me on the shoulder, "Shut up." He whispered. I eye rolled. Once we ordered our food, Maxi and y/f/n walked back into the kitchen. "So your a lifeguard?" Y/n asked. "Aha yeah. How'd you know?" She smiled, "Oh I didn't it was my friend who told me." I nod laughing, "So do you have a job?" I ask y/n. "Yeah I'm a model." Well Harrison she is pretty. I tut at my self and y/n laughed.

Your pov:

Once Harrison and I had our food which Maxi definitely did not cook. Harrison guessed it was from a fast food place. Y/f/n and Maxi ushered us outside and told us to go on a walk.

"Imagine if Maxi and y/f/n started dating." I exclaim with a laugh as we walked along the beach side. "That would be pretty sweet." I giggle, "Sorry." He smiled. Gosh his smile was lovely. We carried on walking for a bit. He placed his arm around my shoulder and i instantly got butterflies. As we walked, I took in the dark, beautiful night sky and people shouting in pubs. "So." I whisper breaking the silence. Harrison looked down at me and we stopped together, "Was this a date?" He laughed looking into my eyes.

Rain soon began to fall and Harrison swooped me off my feet and carried me in bridal style. I screeched as he laughed. We walked to the cafe where we had met as it had shelter. We leaned against the window. His hair was wet just like mine. I must admit he looked hot. I smiled and he smiled. I couldn't help myself so I pressed my lips against his.

Maxi's Pov:

Me and y/f/n were sat on the sofa together. "Do you think our plan worked?" She asked with a smirk. I chuckle, "Of course it did." She smiled at me. "I'm actually surprised you don't have a girlfriend. Your lovely." I blushed slightly, "Thanks." She smiled back at me. I heard rain begin to fall on the window. "If they kiss it'll be the notebook." Y/f/n laughed. I laughed, "Your right there." She smiled at me. " Hug? " I ask her. She laughed, "Sure." I opened up my arms and she rested her head on my chest and I had my arms wrapped round her chest. She looked up at me and smiled. I had to do it. I placed a kiss on her lips.