All Lifeguards - Memories

Your pov:

I was sat next to Mouse in the Tower down at Bronte. It was a bit chilly so I had a blue, fluffy blanket wrapped around me. Mouse was scrolling through his phone. This year would soon be coming to an end. The beach wasn't that busy today. Soon all the lifeguards came in as it was starting to rain heavily. Some of them were standing by the door but as for me I stayed snuggled in my chair with Harrison and Mouse next to me.

"Guys remember this?" It was a picture of Mouse, Harrison and I. We were all sitting in the Tower. I was sat on Harrison's leg and Mouse was sitting on the other leg. Harrison began to laugh like Mouse. "It's not funny!" I exclaim. Before we took this picture, I had tripped over one of the stairs outside the Tower and Harrison insisted that he carry me into the Tower. Then I had to sit on his lap and god was I blushing. "Aww look at y/n." Harrison chuckled. I eye rolled at the remark.

Joel, Jackson and Jethro then walked in. "Here are the lover boys." I teased. Jackson rested his chin on Joel's shoulder looking into his eyes playfully, "Hey! His my boyfriend!" Jethro joked. I pulled out my phone taking a video of them all arguing. After a while, they all sat down and we looked at some more pictures of them. "Hey y/n, you dating Harrison then?" Jackson winked. I blushed. "No." They laughed, "But that picture." Mouse teased. "Oh go away."

Sorry this is so shortt, I don't have any ideas at the moment.