All Lifeguards - Eating

Your pov:

I walked into the Tower feeling tired. I sat down on the chair. "You alright y/n? You look really ill." Jackson mumbled the last part. "I'm good." I smiled weakly. I was on a diet. And let's just say I was barley eating. "You sure? You don't look it?" I nodded my head.

I was sat in the Tower when Maxi and Hoppo walked in. Maxi sat down next to me with a pack of biscuits. "Want one?" He offered all the boys and me but I refused. "What's up with you? You normally don't refuse a biscuit." I smiled at Hoppo. "I'm on a bit of a diet." They nodded, "Is that why you look so bloody pail?" Jake asked sarcastically. I laughed. "I bet I don't even look that pail your probably over reacting." I eye rolled. The boys looked at me with slight worry in their faces.

I was still in the Tower but most the boys I was supposed to be with were down North or South as it was quite busy. I now had Harrison, Reidy and Jules in the Tower. I noticed they all had their eyes on me quite a lot. "What?" I snap at them. "You should eat y/n." I shake my head. "What have you had today?" Jules asked me. "I um. A sandwich a packet of crisps." That was a lie. All I've eaten is a pack of crisps. "You sure?" Reidy asked. "One hundred percent." I joke trying to lighten the mood.

Harris's pov:

I watched as y/n made her way out of the water. She looked horrible. She walked over to the Rhino placing down the board and clutched onto the metal bar. "You alright darling?" I ask her. She nodded her head. "Have you had anything to eat today?" She sighed, annoyance in her tone. "Why does everyone keep asking me that!" She sat down in the Rhino, next to me, holding onto the metal bar.

"We're worried about you y/n. You are one of the youngest lifeguards down here at bondi after all. You look pail." She eye rolled. "You don't need to worry I'm fine." She tried to reassure me but I wasn't having any of it. "Y/n when you get up to the Tower your eating!" I ordered her. I didn't care what she said. She was eating weather she liked it or not. She sighed knowing she was defeated, "Fine."

Your Pov:

I had been ordered by Harris to eat something. We drove back up to the Tower in the evening. I was starving. I thought this was normal and I thought the diet was normal. But oh, how wrong was I. I walked into the Tower. Harris's voice was becoming distant. Someone walked past me and that's when I fell to the floor. Hearing the muffled voices of the boys.

"Is she awake?" Someone asked. Ugh. My head was pounding. My throat felt dry. "Take that as a no." Some people laughed at the answer. "What's going on?" I ask quietly. That's all I could get out. I noticed Jackson leaning on the side looking at me. "Boys she's up!" He exclaimed. All the boys came racing down. Maxi got some water and Hoppo handed me a sandwich. "Eat." He ordered. I bit into the sandwich and demolished it quickly.

I soon came to my senses and realised I was sat on the first aid bed in the tower."Thank You. Aren't you guys supposed to be at home?" They smile. "We are but we stayed just to make sure you were ok." I smiled, "Thank you." It went quiet for a few seconds before Whippet spoke up, "Maybe you should drop the diet." I nodded. "I think I will, thanks boys."