Jackson - Care To Dance? (Pt 1)

Your Pov:

My hair was down and straightened. I was wearing a long black dress. I was walking around my apartment like an idiot. I was nervous. It was my first night out with the boys. Jackson was picking me up. I decided to wait outside my apartment so I grabbed a coat, my phone and purse then stood outside. A car beeped and I walked over to it. "Wow y/n you look beautiful." Jackson stared at me as I climbed into the car, "Oh gosh Jackson I think we should get you home." He eye rolled at me. "I won't compliment you again then."

We walked into the bar spotting the boys in the corner with some drinks. "Hello love birds." Harris teased. Ugh. "He wishes we were dating." I laugh taking a sit. Jackson frowned at me then sat down. "Drink?" Whippet asked. "Oh um yes please." I told him what I wanted and he walked up the bar with Jackson. I spotted Harrison on the dance floor with Maxi. I laughed. "So why don't you date Jackson?" I shrug. "His different when his around you y/n." I grunt, "Everyone says that. I don't see how." Jackson and Whippet then walked over to our table with the drinks. "Watch him." Joel winks. Boys these days.

Jackson's Pov:

"Couples can now come up and dance or boys like them!" The man shouted pointing at Harrison and Maxi. They gave him a thumbs up and some of the boys went up to dance. Some of the guys were giving y/n and I the eyes, "What?" I snap at them. "Ask her to dance." Y/n was talking to Jethro and wasn't really listening. "Hey Y/n, do you dance?" Jake called half way across the table. "Only if I'm asked properly." She smiled sipping her drink. Jake turned to me and grinned. I sighed getting up and walking over to y/n. I open up my hand for her. "Y/n. Will you dance with me?" She smiled at me and placed her hand in mine. "Yes."

We walked over to the dance floor and began to dance.

(to give you an idea on how they were dancing it was just like that 😂)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(to give you an idea on how they were dancing it was just like that 😂)

Y/n rested her face on my shoulder. We didn't exactly talk. "Have the boys told you, you act different with me when we're together?" I looked down at her and smile, "Yes they remind me about it all the time." She laughed, "I don't see it." Aha. "Yeah neither do I..." I mumbled. I caught a glimpse of a girl with blonde hair. She had a red velvet dress on. I watched her as she danced with some girls. We caught eye contact and she winked at me. I didn't notice y/n looking up at me. "Jackson you ok?" She asked me quietly. I look down at her. "Oh yeah I'm fine." She nodded her head looking away from me.

Jethros Pov:

I was watching y/n and Jackson dance but I noticed his eyes kept floating towards a certain girl. From where I was sat, y/n looked slightly upset. "She's gonna start to cry in a minute boys." I whisper. "Someone should go take over." We nod our heads in agreement. "Can I go?" I asked. The boys laughed at me then nodded. I stood up and made my way over to Jackson and y/n. "Hey Jacko you can go now." He let go of y/n and just walked off still looking at someone. Y/n watched him as he walked away.

"You ok?" I ask her. She looked down at the floor then nodded. "Come here." She wrapped her arms around me, her face in my shoulder. "I thought we had something Jethro." She cried into my shoulder. I sighed gently stroking her hair. "I think we all did but it seems that someone has caught his eye." I say to her as we turned around to see Jackson talking to a girl. "Can I go home?" She asked. "Of course. Come on."

Your Pov:

I didn't care if he took me home. I didn't care if I had to walk home. I just wanted to get away from everything. "Come on then I'll take ya back." Joel says. "You don't have to." I object. "Y/n it's the least I could do and anyways I'll come back." He reassured me. I nodded my head before saying my goodbyes to the boys. Joel put his arm round my shoulder and led me out the bar.

I got into the passengers side and watched as we drove past houses. "Just ignore Jackson his an idiot-" I interrupted Joel quickly. "Please don't Joel. I don't want to talk about it." I mumble. "Yes sorry." He turned on the radio guessing I didn't want to talk. And he was right. I didnt.

Jackson's Pov:

"Here's my number." She smiled at me handing me the piece of paper with her number on. "Thank you." I smile, "I'll text you." I winked before walking off. I walked back over to the table seeing Joel enter. "She ok?" They ask him. "Who?" I ask. Joel and Jethro glare at me. "I told her to ignore him but she didn't want me to talk about him." Joel explained. Who? "She obviously liked him." Harris smiled. "Yea at least some of us could see that." Harrison glared at me. "Leave it Harrison." Whippet groaned. Harrison grunted. I decided to take a sit. "Where's y/n?" I ask the boys. "She's gone home." What why? "Why?" I ask. "Why would you care mate?" Joel asked. "Because she's my friend." Harrison, Joel and Jethro chuckle, "Yeah you might wanna check your status."

The evening had gone by quickly. I had got a girls number. Jackpot Jackson! That has a pretty good ring to it... I was sat in the back of Joel's car. They had been acting distant with me ever since I had walked away from y/n. Most the boys had. Weird.

To Be Continued...