Jealously, Jealously (pt 2)

Harris's Pov:

As I was saying. We're -

"Y/n! Oh my god!" Hannah pushed Hoppo out the way and ran up to hug y/n. Y/n instantly stuck out her hand to stop her and shook her head.

"Sorry dear. I don't do hugs at a certain time. And this was very. Unexpected." She giggled. God she had changed. I just looked at her and smiled. "As I was saying." She mumbled. "What do i pay this unexpected business?"

"Hm. I'm sure you could start by explaining the song." Her eyes flashed towards Harrison, and I could see she still cared. Flames danced in her eyes and she just stared at him, trying so hard, to forget all the things that had happened between them.

"I'm sure you can work that out for yourself." She looked at some of the boys before grinning. "Hmmm. Actually. Take my number some of you guys." She handed out her number to certain boys, including me of course and then smiled. "I'll text you. I hope you can sing." She then looked around. "Hope to see you at my next concert."

Ryan's Pov:

I looked down at the sheet of paper in my hand. Looks like I'm going to become the next Britney Spears. Well. Hopefully anyways. Aha...

I was in the changing room messing with my hair when Harris walked in whistling. I smiled, "You got her number too I take it?"

"Of course I did! Me and her used to sing all the time." He joked.

Both our phones went off at the same time and we just grinned. I pulled out my phone and this was the message.

Boys ;) hey. how you doing? my place at 6pm tommoz. i don't care if you have work, tell Hoppo im the boss or you can just leave earlier ;))

Harris, next to me, laughed. "Goodness me y/n."

"That girl has a whole new attitude!" I yelled with a laugh. Harris nodded his head laughing.

Jackson's Pov:

I was in the car with Joel, we're going to pick up Jethro and make our way to y/n house. It's a few hours away. None of us had work today although Hoppo did ask us to 'report back'

Yeah yeah.

Totally we will. I mean we're only singing.

About him probably. We got out the car to see a few of the boys cars already here. We knocked on the door and y/n answered. "Boys! Hey!" We walked in and I'm not gonna lie it was a pretty big house.

We followed y/n down a flight of stairs and we met some of the boys. Theirs maxi, Jesse, Reidy, whippet, Jake and Harris. We smiled and gave a wave.

We took a seat on the sofa. I looked round the room to see behind us there's a recording studio. Woah. There's a few men, who obviously work for y/n, in there.

Further away from the sofas, there are instruments. "Right." Y/n came back into the room with Jules, Deano and a few of the other boys. "I know some of you can play an instrument." She looked at Whippet,Harris and Jethro with a smirk.

"So. Jethro and Whippet. I want you two on the drums." She pointed to the drums. Jethro and Ryan sat down on the drum seats. Y/n looked around again. "Right... Can anyone play piano?"

I kept my hand down. Yes I could play the piano, but no im not going to. Joel coughed trying to cover it up, "Jackson can." I give him a death stare and y/n laughs.

"Go on Jacko." I just sighed putting up my hands.

"Fine!"

Your Pov:

Everyone was where I wanted them. I had Jethro and Joel on the drums. Jackson on the piano and Jake, Maxi on the guitar.

We practiced the song over and over. We were recording it on Saturday night which is in a few days. I thought it was amazing.

I decided the boys could stay with me instead of keep driving back and fourth. Jules and I were talking about life while we heard the boys in the back garden shouting in the pool.

I heard, "Cannonball!" And I knew. It was Jethro. I heard people shout and then laughter. I just smiled.

I hadn't noticed how much I had missed them until now.

***

"Everyone ready?" My producer shouted. We all nodded, shouting back a yes.

"God! Why are you so like brutal?" I shout at the start, then Jethro and Whippet start on the drums. I look around at everyone and grin.

We get halfway through singing and this is how it goes.

"All I did was try my best"
"This the kind of thanks I get?"
"Unrelentlessly upset."
"They say these are the boys in blue."
"But I don't see no bloody blue."
"Ego crush is so severe."
"God, it's brutal out here!"

Then all the boys screamed yeah. The boys also sang certain lyrics and applied them to everything that had happened.

We began to slow down the music and I sang quietly, "And god I don't even know how I got here..."

"That's a wrap!" My producer shouted. The boys, and Jules all jump up and we hugged and shouted.

"You guys can sing!" I joked.

They laughed. "Of course."

It goes quiet for a while before Joel asked, "Why though y/n? Why do all this? When you can just tell them?"

I smiled weakly. "I'd rather not. I'm not trying to get revenge." The boys just look at me with a mhm okay look. "Okay. I was before but not now. I just want them to know how I felt. I was heart broken. You guys, you began to treat me differently. And that hurt. So I cut you all off. But Harrison. I loved him so much and I cut him off too. Because of what he did. I never meant to cut you all off because some of you guys were lovely."

Hoppo's Pov:

Its a couple days after y/n new song brutal was released. We're all in the tower and are about to play it on the big screen.

The boys are all looking at each other with mischievous grins. Harrison's stood by Hannah, nervously.

I turn on the video and the song begins. "And I'm so sick of 23." Y/n sings, "And I wish he liked me more."

By the end of the song, Harrison walks out. I stay still not moving until the song ends. "What did you think?"

"Why did you help her make that?" I ask angrily looking at them.

Harrison's Pov:

As I walk out the Tower, I bump into her. "Mr Reid." I look up and see Y/n in shorts and a black vest top. "Did you not like my song?"

"Just why? Why y/n?"

Her face fell apart and a sad appeal came over her face. "All I wanted was too be loved by you guys."

I just look up at her as she looks down at me. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "You were too good for us. We never deserved you." She smiles and kneels down.

"it was fun for a while." And with that she hugs me.

Reidy's Pov:

"Why did you help her make that?" Hoppo asks angrily looking at us.

"Because." Y/n appears walking up the stairs with Harrison behind her. "I told them how I felt Dad."

The atmosphere in the room dies down and I think hoppo finally understood. Well. He will understand when y/n tells him.

So I changed the lyrics, a bit, for this chapter.

By the way, I was thinking about doing another Bondi rescue book. But this time about y/n and a lifeguard. I haven't exactly settled on which lifeguard yet.. But I'd just thought I'd let you guys know :)

nicole <3