Jake - Heather (pt 4)

Maxis Pov:

I walked into the Tower with y/n who was looking down at her phone when I heard two people talking. It was Harris and Jake. I immediately stopped in my tracks making y/n bump into me. She looked at me with a confused look so I whispered. "Shh. I can hear people talking about me." She looked confused but turned off her phone and stood by me.

"Well Harris. What are we too do? I want her back." I heard Jake say. "Well Jake. We shall get maxi to kiss a girl." Jake laughed but then abruptly stopped, "He won't just kiss a girl Harris." I could feel him smirk as he began to talk, "No. No he won't. We shall push Daniela onto him and then quickly snap a picture."

I turned to face y/n and the look in her face broke me. I held her hand and squeezed it. She smiled. "What should we do?" She asked quietly. "I don't know."

Your Pov:

I smirked. I pulled Maxis hand and took him outside the Tower. I was thinking about leaving Australia for good. I was sick of my Father doing all this too me. Maybe it was time I left.

"We could go to America or New Zealand or even England!" I smiled. Maxi smiled weakly. "Are you sure? It's a big thing." I nodded. "Okay then. How about England? The weathers not the best but it seems nice." He chuckled. I wrapped my arms round his neck smiling.

Harris's Pov:

Jake and I were going to spring our plan on Maxi tomorrow. Both y/n and Maxi walked into the Tower holding hands. I smirked at Jake mouthing, "That'll be you two soon." He grinned back before we planted our attention back on y/n and Maxi.

"So. Boys. Y/n and I have decided To move on from Bondi. And instead. We've decided to move to England." W- What?

Jakes Pov:

I followed Maxi and y/n out the Tower. He wasn't taking her. "Y/n!" I shouted running out of breathe, "Wait!" Y/n turned around, her hand slipping out of Maxis. "You can't go." She looked confused. "Why?"

"He cheated on you." She sighed. "Yeah whatever Jake." I heard someone walk behind me. "Leave it Jake." I saw Maxi smirk. "Yeah leave it because we already heard what you said." What? "It was a good enough try." Y/n eyes darted to look at her Dad. "And as for you. Well. I can't even look at you. I feel sorry for Mom." Maxi sighed. "C'mon y/n." He took y/n hand and they both started to walk.

I fell to the floor crying while Harris rubbed my back.

I'm sorry y/n.

Hoppo's Pov:

I just got word off y/n and Maxi. I decided on telling the boys as they wanted them to know. I gathered them all around that evening and told them.

"So, boys, as you know. Y/n and Maxi have been staying in England for a while. Y/n has fallen pregnant. Maxi and y/n are also engaged. They are coming back here to get married and staying here for their honeymoon. They won't be here forever though. Maybe some of you could talk about things." I glared at y/n dad and Jake. I felt bad for Harris a bit. But not much.

Maybe they could talk. And they'd sort it all out.