Gone in a moment (pt 3)

Warning: May be upsetting to some ⚠️

Maxis Pov:

I was sat down North end with Jackson. "How are you?" He asked when we came to a stop. "I'm good yeah. I went down to her grave the other day." I smiled to myself. "That's good. I went down the other week too." I nod. "It's nice to talk to her." He smiled. "It is. Sometimes I sing our song to her." He chuckled. "I bet she loves that." 

The afternoon soon came round and word went around that Olivia and Harrison were flirting with each other. I was seriously annoyed. I felt as if y/n was being replaced. Yet. She was dead.

Jackson's Pov:

Maxi seemed so much better! I was sat in the Tower with Olivia and Harrison. "Dam why don't you two just start dating already?" I smiled looking over at them. "Because she's not y/n." Maxi mumbled spitefully beside Harrison. I looked at him, my eyes flickering back at Harrison.

Harrison smiled weakly, then shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe one day." He smirked as Olivia began to giggle. I smiled. Maxi hadn't moved on.

Olivias Pov:

I was sat outside the Tower when someone walked out. I peeped round the corner to see him crumble to the floor. He began to cry. "I'm sorry y/n." He sobbed. "I can't do this anymore. I'll be up there with you soon. I promise. I just..." I got up from my spot and Maxi glared at me.

He pointed at me with his index finger. "You dare tell anyone." I shook my head softly. "Maxi we're all here for you." He shook his head. "No. No your not." He mumbled spitefully. "Their all running to you. They don't give a dam! About me. Harrison loves you. Hoppo loves you like a daughter, just like he did with y/n! I don't belong here anymore."

I took his hands in mine, tears filling my eyes. "You belong here Trent. Please. Just talk to someone." He snatched his hands away from mine and snarled. "Leave me alone." I sighed. He walked off so I ran into the boys. I grabbed Jethro and Jackson as I knew they were quite close to Maxi. "Tell someone." I whisper. "Please. It's maxi. He doesn't want to be here anymore. He wants to. To commit..." They all look at each other worried.

Hoppos Pov:

Someone burst through my office door. It was Joel. I smile slightly. "Joel. Want can I do for you?" He was breathing heavily and looked slightly panicked - take that back, very panicked. "It's Maxi. His thinking about. About. Committing suicide." No. Why? I stood up quickly and ran out. "Jeff's already gone to his." I nod.

Jethro's Pov:

I ran to his house as fast as I could. I banged on the door multiple times, trying to open the door. "Maxi! Open it now! Please Maxi!" I scream. I ran my body up against it but that really didn't work.

Hoppo ran from his car and approached me. "Move!" He ordered. He ran up against the door and eventually got it open. We rushed in, glancing in every room. "Maxi!" I called. I walked into the bathroom and found him, back against the sink. Crap.

"Hop!" I shout. I fall down to the floor pulling him close to me. Hoppo rushed in and pulled out his phone calling an ambulance. Oh Maxi...

Maxis Pov:

*The dream*

I was sat in a chair tied up... This is weird. Some girl approached me with a small smile. "Maxi. Please stay down there." I shake my head. "I want to be with you though." She smiled weakly. "Maxi. I promise things will get better. Just try for me. Please." I sighed. "Fine. I'll try. Just for you y/n."

*End of dream*

I woke up breathing heavily. Sat next to me was Jethro. Joel was stood by the door and Hoppo was asleep next to Jethro. "Am I in heaven?" Jethro chuckled. "If you were in heaven I'd be dead too. Trust me. I'm fully alive." Oh.I sighed. "Don't you dare." Joel stated pointing a finger at me. "You are going to talk too us." I sighed. "Fine. I miss her. Olivia and Harrison I just..."

Jethro and Joel looked at each other. "It'll get better mate." He looked down and mumbled, "It'll get better."

- - - - - -

Joel was right. Things do get better. I'm better now. Much better. I still miss y/n. Olivia and Harrison? Over it! The boys and I are closer then over. My life couldn't get any better!

So. I have loads of chapters in the working. It's just tying to get them out. Hope your all alright!

Nicole 💗