Ryan - Set Up (pt 3)

Your Pov:

Ughhh. I was beating myself up about him. I loved him. I still did. I always will but I can't just go running back into his arms. I kicked the sofa as tears raged through me. I flinched. Some one knocked on the door. I opened it and there was Maxi. I smiled, "Hey what are you doing here?" I ask. He stared at my eyes for a few seconds. "Have you been crying?" He asked. "No." I laughed, trying to pull it off. "Mhm. Anyways. Here. We're having a dance down at Bondi. I suggested that you should come." He handed me the envelope and I smiled. "You sure it wasn't Ryan?" He shook his head. "He doesn't know your invited and anyways, I have an idea for tonight." He whispered with a smirk.

- - - - - -

A knock came from the door. I looked in the mirror and grinned, "We'll see Ryan... We'll see." I mumbled. I walked over to the door which revealed Maxi. He stepped in and grinned, "Ready?" I grinned, "I'm always ready." We walked down to Bondi hand in hand. This one's for you Ryan.

Ryan's Pov:

I was stood outside talking to Jackson. "Nah mate I don't know why you don't just move on." We were talking about y/n. Of course we were. I still missed her. I still loved her. I was still angry at myself. I began to ramble on about how much I missed her until I noticed Jackson looking past me. "Ryan. I think your gonna wanna see this." I laugh turning around. They were walking down the stairs together. Hand in hand. Laughing together. So in love with each other. I clenched my fists. They walked towards us smiling.

"Who's this eh mate?" Jackson asked stepping in front of me when they got closer to the Tower. "You know who I am Jackson." Y/n laughed. That laugh. "But she's now my girlfriend." I stood next to Jackson glaring at Maxi. Jackson looked at me and quickly turned back to Maxi and y/n. "Well we're happy for you both, right Ryan?" I huff. Jackson laughed nervously, "Mhm. Well we'll see you at the dance! Bye!" Jackson quickly scurried away, pushing me.

The dance was now on. Who even came up with this idea? Every one was pleased y/n had moved on. And that she was with Maxi. Ugh. I was having words with him later. The first song which Jethro picked was Macarena. And of course Jethro and Joel danced. Anyways, we had a break and I was stood by the drinks. Y/n walked up to me and took a drink. "I'm happy for you y/n." I lied through gritted teeth. Y/n turned to me with a bright smile, "Thank you! I'm glad you've moved on Ryan and I'm sure you'll find the one soon." She smiled. "I'm a hopeless romantic now y/n. I give up with love." Y/n frowned, "Just because you broke my heart doesn't mean you should give up. It's fine Ryan. I'm over it." Y/n patted my shoulder still smiling at me before walking off.

Maxis Pov:

I was being dragged up to the Tower by Ryan. I had told y/n to keep eyes on me so if he takes me to the Tower then she can follow. Sneaky I know. The boys also knew that y/n and I were faking it. Hehehe. He shoved me into the Tower slamming the door. "You know I still love her!" He shouted at me as we got to the front of the Tower. "Ryan. She's over you." He shook his head tears starting to fall. "I still love her." He then fell to his knees. I spotted y/n behind the railings. She was staring at Ryan. She glanced at me and nodded her head.

"Why does she love you? I should be the one." He sobbed in his hands. "You were the one until you broke my heart." Y/n mumbled. Ryan turned around to face y/n and I decided it was my cue to leave.

Your Pov:

Ryan stood up and lent against the counter. "Ryan." I looked at him to see his eyes filled with tears. "Y/n I'm sorry but please. Please let me love you again. Please let me be yours again. Please." He begged with me. This broke my heart. "Ryan I still love you. But my trust with you has just..." The Tower went silent and we stared at the wall. "Just so you know I'd do anything to change it. To tell you. I wanted to tell you. I just didn't want you to. Break up with me. Because. Well because I had fallen for you." He explained.

I placed my hands on his and he turned to me and smiled. "Shall we start a fresh?" I ask him. He nodded with a smile. "Hello I am a Ryan. You are?" I smiled, "I am y/n." He smirked, "Well you are very pretty." I giggled blushing slightly, "And you are cheesy." Ryan chuckled.