Chapo - You cant have children

Your Pov:

Chris and I had been trying for children for about a month before I fell pregnant. I was over the moon. But today. Today felt different.

I was sat in the lounge while Chris was at work. I felt something so I ran to the bathroom. I thought it was my water breaking but no. It was blood. I drove to the hospital and got taken into a room. Doctors and nurses surrounding me.

Chapo's Pov:

I was sat in the Tower when my phone began to ring. "One sec boys." I say walking into the corner of the Tower. I answered the phone to hear silence on the other end.

"I'm sorry - I'm sorry Chris." I heard someone begin to cry.

"Y-Y/n? What's going on? Is everything alright? Love where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital. You need to come. The baby... It's..." She began to sob even more before the line went dead. I ran up to the front of the Tower telling the boys I had to leave. I drove to the hospital and when I arrived y/n was in tears. I held in my arms shushing her. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly. "I - I can't. I can't have children." I couldn't think. It was like someone had slapped me really hard across the face. "C-Chris?" I had to be strong for her. It was all for her. "It'll be okay y/n. We'll get through this." I placed a kiss on her forehead and she wrapped her arms around my stomach. I sighed. My eyes began to fill with tears.

- - - - -

I was right. Y/n and I had gotten through it. It had been around five months. We had now fostered a five year old little girl. Her name was Olivia and she was just adorable!