Kiss - Joel

Your POV:

Tonight I have a date with Joel, his a lifeguard down at Bondi. We met around about a month ago and he asked if I wanted to go do something some time. And tonight. Was that night.

It was quite warm so I wore some basic shorts and a black, snappy shirt. My apartment door knocks and I walk over opening it. Joel was stood there wearing some shorts and a shirt, holding a bouquet of red, roses. He flashes me a smile, "These are um for you." He blurted. I smile brightly, "Thanks." I took them off him finding a vase and placing them in.

Joel and I were walking along the pavilion, eating chocolate, sprinkled doughnuts while slurping on iced coffees. We arrived at a bench sitting down together and watched the sunset, "Remember when I saved you?" Joel asked. I blush, just thinking about it. "How could I not forget Joel." He laughs.

Joel's POV:

I was sat on a bench with y/n. I had to admit my feelings to her. She was absolutely gorgeous. I still remember that day...

*Flashback*

I was sat in the Tower scanning the water. My eyes floated to North end. A young lady was struggling. I ran out the Tower knowing there wasn't anyone up North at that moment. Once I got down to North, I rip off my shirt threw my board into the water and started to paddle. "Hop on." I say to the young lady. She was very pretty. Long brown hair, loads of freckles. She climbed on breathing heavily, "I'm sorry." She says as we got to the surface. I smiled, "It's alright. Just swim between the flags." I say pointing to them. She nods running off. I smiled at her as she ran off. "Sooo who was that?" Jethro teased walking towards me. "Oh just a girl I rescued." I smiled to myself.

The Next day came and I was still wondering about that girl. I just couldn't get her out of my head. "You alright mate? You look a little troubled." Reidy tells me. "No I'm fine." The tower door knocked and Reidy goes to answer it. "Joel it's for youuu." He shouted, dragging out the u. I sighed, got up and walked over to the door. Reidy passes me grinning. I walked to the door, placed my foot between the door. There was that same girl. I smiled. She smiled shoving a box of celebrations into my hands. "T-Thanks." I stuttered. "I should be saying thank you. You saved my life." She smiled. "All part of the job." I chuckled. She nodded. A few of the boys, passed us teasing me. "I'm gonna get going." She smiled stepping back. "Wait!" I say. She looked up at me quickly. "Would you wanna go hang out some time?" I asked nervously. "I'd love to." She exclaimed. We exchanged numbers and planned to meet up Friday night.

*End of Flashback*

"Joel?" y/n asked. I turned to face her, "Sorry yeah." She raised an eye brow, "You okay? You started to mumble..." I laugh nodding, "Just -just thinking." I nod. She nods quickly turning back towards the sunset. "Y/n. I like you." I see a smile creep across her face, "I like you too Joel." I shake my head, "No. No. I like you more than a friend." She takes my hand in hers turning to me. "I like you more than a friend. I love you." She says giving me her usual, beautiful smile. I press my lips against hers and she pressed hers against mine.

Your P. O. V:

I had just kissed Joel. His lips were lovely and soft. We pulled away smiling like crazy. We stare into each others eyes for a few seconds when Joel's phone pings. He pulls it out looking flustered. He eye rolls, "Sorry that was Jethro," I raise an eye brow, "Oh my room mate slash work buddy." I nod smiling.

We walk back together, Joel's arm round my back. We walk up to my apartment, "Thanks for tonight y/n," Joel flashed me a smile, "I really enjoyed it." I smile, "Me too." He said good night to me and walked off. I unlocked my apartment door shutting it and falling upon it. I lean my back against the door screaming on the inside. Don't fan girl! Oh my god! Joel just kissed me! I love him totally. My thoughts were all over the place. I was definitely head over heels for Joel.