Mouse - I do not! Miss you

Your Pov:

It had been a couple of months since I got dumped. We had been together for a while. A year, I'd say. I didn't miss him. It's been a month and I've fully moved on. No not with a new guy. But I've just got over him y'know?

Tonight I was going out with some friends. To get wasted. Well. I guess. One of my other friends had just been dumped so we decided to cheer her up. I grabbed my purse and phone looking at myself in the mirror before I left. When I got there, I was waiting outside when I saw some of Mouse's friends turn up. Oh god. No y/n it's just a coincidence. They stood outside waiting by the benches not that far from me.

Thankfully, two of my friends soon turned up in a taxi. They rushed over to me smiling, "Why didn't you text we could've got one with you." I shrug. "Its fine." They nodded their heads. Lexi and Delilah soon turned up too and we made our way inside. We walked up the bar and Delilah tapped me on the shoulder. "Aren't they your ex's mates?" I turn around and sighed seeing them sit down a few tables away from us. "Yes." She turned back around and rubbed my back.

Mouse's Pov:

As I left the house, my phone pinged. I picked it up and it was Whippet.

Whippet 😎

Hey mate I'm at the pub and I think your ex is standing outside.

I read the message twice then sighed. Y/n and I had broken up a year ago. I ended it with her. Do I miss her? A bit. But not much. I doubt it was her I had like two ex's so it would be fine. I carried on walking and got into my car driving down to the bar. I walked inside and saw the boys. We got talking and I heard laughter a few tables away from us. I looked at a table and spotted y/n.

*Flashback*

I had to tell her now. Just say it how it is Michael. I open the door and y/n looked up at me smiling weakly. "Hey how was work?" I sighed placing down my bag. "Good but. We need to talk." I say quickly. "Ok? What about?" She asked placing down her phone. "Y/n we need to break up." She looked at me confused. "What why? What have I done?" She asked her voice slightly cracking. "Nothing at all y/n. I just don't think it's working. We've been arguing a lot recently and -" She quickly stood up on the verge of tears. "Just because of a few arguments? God Michael!" She walked into our room and a few minutes later walked back in with her bag. "Goodbye Michael. I hope you find someone who loved you as much as I did." She wiped the tears from her cheeks. "You too y/n." I say, "You too." I mumbled opening the door for her.

*End of flashback*

"Mouse?" I turned my face towards the boys. "Yes?" They all look at each other and chuckle. "Staring into space again eh Mouse?" Jake teased. "No I-" I began. "We said are you gonna you get in their tonight." I shake my head, "No I'm alright thanks." I insist as they began to laugh.

Your Pov:

I looked around the bar and spotted Michael. Tears formed in my eyes as that night came back to me. "Y/n? You ok?" Rose asked me. I nodded my head. "I'm fine." I smiled weakly. She nodded her head turning her attention back towards the others. "How about we go dance?" Becca asked us all. "Yes!" They walked up to the dance floor and I stayed sat down. Delilah had noticed I was still sat at the table. She sat back down and wrapped her arm round me. She looked around then obviously spotted him.

"Oh y/n. I thought you had moved on from him?" I shake my head. "I kept telling myself that to try to move on from him. But I hadn't. I'm trying Delilah. I really am." She pulled me into a hug and I began to cry into her shoulder. "Y/n." She put her hands on my shoulder and I looked at her. "You don't need him. You don't need anyone. You are an independent woman. He obviously didn't realize what was in front of him." I nodded my head. She was right. I didn't need him.

- - - - - - -

We walked out the bar tipsy. Well I was tipsy. Delilah wasn't drunk. Lexi who had got dumped definitely was. My two other friends were slightly drunk. We decided to have a sleep over so we stood outside waiting for a taxi. Lexi was giggling with Rose and Becca. I was stood next to Delilah when Mouse's friends including Mouse walked out. Someone walked over to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Miss me?" It was Mouse. He was clearly drunk. I slapped him as hard as I could across the face. "No! I do not bloody miss you!" I screech. My friends start to laugh and cheer. "Whoo! Go y/n!" I laughed as he walked away. I turned around and saw his mates who were recording it. They laughed at Mouse and I couldn't help but smile at myself.

- - - - -

Mouse's Pov:

I woke up with a banging headache and a really red cheek. Jackson had sent me a video and he texted saying I won't post it. What? I opened the video to see me walking up to some girl. She looked like y/n. I then got slapped across the face and noticed it was her. It was y/n. Her friends cheered and most the boys went ooo. Or something like that anyways. Dam though. I don't remember that. 

------

I was down North when Joel brought up last night. "Say mate how's ya head?" He teased. I eye rolled at the remark. "How do you think it is?" I ask with a sarcastic tone. "I mean I don't know cuz I'm not you but that slap did look pretty-" He instantly stopped talking when he saw two girls. I met his gaze and saw who it was. "Y/n!" I call. She turned her head and sighed. "Wait I'm sorry." I got pushed out the rhino by Joel and went after Y/n. 

Your Pov:

I didn't mean to smack Mouse. Really I didn't. It jut came over me. He spotted me and Delilah walking away from the sea and shouted me. I chose to ignore him but what he said next surprised me. "Y/n I'm sorry." Mouse called. I turn around. "I'm sorry for smacking you. I don't know what came over me." I explain taking a step closer to him. He stuck out his hand for me to shake and willingly I did. "Friends?" He questioned. I nodded my head with a smile.