Harris - Just a crush (pt1)

a song up in the chapter box that im thinking may work while reading it. enjoy:)

Your POV:

Our lips were metres away from each other but...

"Hello? Earth to y/n?" I sigh looking up at Deano. I smile slightly. "You alright?"

I nod my head laughing weakly, "Yeah... Just in my little wonderland." I smile nervously.

He nods, "Your on with Harris."

I nod, nervously walking out the door and keeping my head down looking at the floor. I look up just for a split second before placing myself in the rhino. He instantly turns the rhino round, down to the south end.

I mentally sigh to myself as he parks us up, "You alright?" He asks still not meeting my eyes. I nod my head.

My ears listen to the wind which rattles, as it's getting slightly colder down here now, i listen to parents and children.

He laughs at me while walking down to the sea line, "Coming in with me darling?" I giggle at him shaking my head softly.

"Oh come on." He grabs me by the waist pulling me towards him as the cold, gentle water brushes in between my toes. He brings me closer to his face as the water brushes past us in little waves.

"I'm so glad I met you darling." He smiles hugging me and resting his chin on my head.

I smile. I'm glad I met you too..

We're sat in the back of the tower im sat on the first aid bed and he's leaning against the wall. "What are you eating?" I ask.

He shrugs looking down at the bowl. "Yoghurt and fruit. Want some?"

I nod. He walks towards me picking some of the food up on the spoon. I open my mouth and he places it in my mouth. I laugh chewing on what tastes like a grape. "That nice?" He laughs slightly.

"Mhm." I mumble. I look back up at him and smile. He places down the bowl and places his hand on both my cheeks pulling me closer to his lips.

Unfortunately for me. Nothing ever really happened after that. We vowed to never speak of it again. To him, it was just... An accident. To me? Ahh, i mean. i thought it, a little more.

None of the boys knew and his wife never found out. Till this day, I still like him but he acts as if I'm not.

Not really here anymore.

"Emma's found out."

"What about?"

He sighs turning to me. He didn't have sun glasses on today which, even for him, is a change. "The kiss."

I blink. We never spoke about it. "How?"

He sighs running his hands through his hair, "Sam was on my phone yesterday and he showed her the messages from you and I. Sam thought it was cute and showed his mom."

It must of been when I apologised to him but he didn't answer the phone so I sent him a text. "Harris I-"

"Me and Em aren't talking now. I don't know what to do but I just thought I'd let you know, incase she texts you..."

"Harris. I - Im so sorry."

"I told her over and over it was a mistake,"

My heart clutches itself on the verge of cracking and I nod my head frowning. "Of course." I look down at my hands that are sweaty.

"Y/n?"

I look up.

My eyes are beginning to water and I can't seem to stop them. "It was a mistake, right? You didn't... Have any semi attached feelings." He asks his eyes slightly wondering.

I laugh, my voice cracking. "What - No. No."

"Y/n."

I laugh shaking my head turning away from him so I can lie better, "No. you would know if I did."

"Oh good." He chuckles.

"You didn't?" I ask, my voice trying to stay flat and casual.

"I was married y/n."

He was married y/n.

A/N:

very short one here. sorry ive been so inactive school has been so stressful recently. i don't know when my posts will be back to normal but last time i checked i was on 1k and now im nearly at 100k. honestly everyone it's insane. im so great-full for you all:D and i really hope you've enjoyed reading them as much as ive enjoyed writing them:)

might be a second part to this lil one:)

my other bondi rescue book should have a chapter two on it soon;)

nicole💛