Jethro - Enemies

Your POV:

I always despised jethro. Ever since I joined Bondi, their was something that struck me about him, something I didn't like.

Maybe I'm jealous of his long, blonde locks?

Maybe his beautiful blue eyes-

What am I saying?!

I dislike him. Very much. 

But Lately, things have been changing between us, we've been getting along. I don't quite know why but I like this side of him, he's really sweet and funny. I want to get to know him better.

So I decide to go for it. I walk into the tower to see Jethro, "You alright Y/n?"

"Yeah thanks. I was just wondering, would you be up to grabbing a drink some time?"

Jethros peach lip twist into a small smile, "Sure. I'd love too. There's a new bar that's opened a few minutes away from where I live. I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow?"

"Great, Yeah." Inside I'm screaming, It's just like enemies to lovers! I walk out the tower a bright smile on my face. I pace Maxi and he looks at me raising his eye brows,

"What's got you in such high hopes y/n?"

"Jethro and I are going out tomorrow night for drinks."

Maxi frowns but I try and push it away. Does he have a problem with Jethro and I? Why would he? Maxi and I have known each other since we were teenagers, since then we've been really close.

"Maxi? Are you okay?"

"Be careful y/n."

He doesn't say anything else and carries on walking up to the tower. I roll my eyes mumbling, "Talk about mysterious." I honestly don't know if he does have a problem with me and Jethro, but I'm sure he'd tell me if he did.

Saturday rolls around quite quickly and before I know it, Jethro is on his way. I stare at myself for a few seconds as I push my hair back.

The door knocks and I walk towards it grabbing, my purse and keys. Jethro smiles at me holding a bouquet of roses. "Aw thanks!" I say wrapping my arms round him.

"Yeah it's alright." He mumbles pulling away from me.

We drive to the bar and get seated by a waitress, we mainly spoke about family and our childhood. We end up leaving after some chips we share and walk around for a while.

He drops me off after and I stand by my door thanking him. "I've really enjoyed it."

"Me too Y/n."

I smile at his words. I really like us, I hope we become a thing because Jethro makes me happy.

I walk up to the tower and push open the door hearing a group of lifeguards talking.

"So? When are you gonna ask her out?"

"Soon."

I feel myself beginning to smile until I hear the words that break my heart.

Maxis POV:

I know this is going to really upset Y/n. she doesn't deserve any of this. I should've told her but I couldn't stay in there one more minute, it broke me because I know it'll break y/n even more.

I walk out the tower ignoring Jethro and a few of the others as they shout my name over and over.

I spot Y/n quickly walking down the tower stairs and the realisation hits me, she knows. she's probably been listening because the door was opened when i walked away. 

"Y/n!" I shout.

She turns around but carries on walking. "Y/n, Please wait!" She finally stops on the bottom step but still has her back to me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks loud enough for me to hear her.

"What?"

"You didn't tell me he was a lier." Y/n turns around with shades on.

She can't be blaming this on me.

I half laugh, "Y/n - You wouldn't - You wouldn't of believed me."

She lifts her shades up and it's quite obvious she's hurt and upset. "I'm sorry Y/n. You don't deserve that."

"I don't deserve any of it Maxi, If you would've told me I would've spoken to Jethro." She says her voice breaking.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. I'm expecting her to say something sarcastic but she doesn't. She just nods her head.

"I shouldn't of trusted him."

"Are you gonna speak to him?" But before she can answer me Jethro shouts her name and comes running down the tower stairs making her sigh.

"Speak of the devil." She says making eye contact with me, while a playful smirk works its way on her lips.

I smile at her words. Even when she's upset, she can still make people smile.

"Are you okay?" He asks standing opposite y/n on the stairs.

"What do you think Jethro?"

He swallows hard, "What do you mean?"

"Jethro you lied." She says, seeming annoyed that she had to tell him just because he can't admit it.

He laughs nervously and glances at me, "About?"

"You were set up with me. The boys thought it would be funny to get you to date me. Am I just something for your own entertainment?"

He looks around.

"Actually. I doubt Bruce knows about this. Where is he Maxi?"

Hoppos Pov:

It's honestly petty that the boys would do this to Y/n, more so Jethro, but the boys still shouldn't have asked him or 'dared' him to do that.

"This is a work place." I had told, them, "We are not teenagers in High School. So I don't want to hear any more about this. Okay?"

They all nodded and left. As for Y/n and Jethro, I can't see them getting along again. She said she forgives him but I think she's upset about it. I mean  she really did trust him, I think maybe they will become friends again. I hope so anyway, because they did seem to get along quite well, so I only hope they do.