Chappo - Lie

Your Pov:

I was five weeks pregnant. I wasn't ready for a child. I doubt Chris was either. I woke up to Chris's soft snores. I smiled to myself rolling over. I looked at my stomach to see it was growing. What am I gonna do? I sighed. When I looked back up Chris was frowning at me. "Are you pregnant?" He asked out of the blue. "What?" I laugh foolishly, "No." He sighed. He got up and walked into the Kitchen.

I lent over to the side of my bedside and opened up a drawer which had the pregnancy test in. I picked it up and sighed. I couldn't abort this baby. "Y/n?" Someone called my name. I quickly shoved the pregnancy test into the drawer. "Yes?" I walked into the kitchen where Chappo was, standing over the freezer. "Want brunch?" He asked. I shake my head, "No can I have... Toast with chocolate spread and butter!" Daniel pulled a cringe face and I laughed. "Your weird." He mumbled walking over to the cupboard. "I am not!" I exclaim. He looked over at me and smiled.

We sat down together at the table. "Daniel?" I ask quietly. "Yes dear?" I looked down at my stomach then turned to Chappo. "Do you want kids?" He nodded his head with a smile, "Of course I do!" We went quiet for a few seconds before saying, "You aren't pregnant, are you?" I shook my head. "Y/n I don't want you lying to me. You've been acting strange lately." I smile nervously, "No I'm fine." He sighed getting up from the table and walked into our bedroom to get ready for work.

Chapo's Pov:

I kept telling myself she wasn't pregnant, that she'd tell me if she was. I walked into our bedroom to get changed for work. I bent down to get some socks from my drawer and looked over at y/n drawer. I sighed to myself shaking my head and looking down to the floor. Don't do it Chap. She wouldn't lie to you. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and walked over to her drawer. When I opened it, I was absolutely gobsmacked.

There it lay. A positive pregnancy test. I was happy. Of course I was! Yet I was angry and upset that she'd keep this from me... "Chapo!" Shoot. I grabbed the pregnancy test and shoved it into my pocket. Loudly slamming her drawer. I sat on the bed putting on my socks just seconds before y/n walked in. "What time do you finish work?" She asked. "4." She smiled, nodding her head. "Y/n do you want kids?" She nodded her head with a smile. "So you would tell me if you were pregnant?" She went quiet for a few seconds before walking out the bedroom.

I walked into the hallway with my bag. "Y/n? Answer my question." She was sat on the sofa staring into space. "I don't know." She mumbled. I crouched down to her, holding her hands. "You could tell me if you were pregnant y/n. I want kids." I tell her. Her eyes filled with tears. "I know, I know." I smiled nodding my head. I kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms loosely round my neck.

Your Pov:

He could tell I was pregnant or I was hiding something. I walked to the fridge grabbing some jam. I grabbed a spoon scooping out the jam. Yum. I placed the jam back in the fridge with sticky chops. See I ate weird food but wasn't always sick. I was sometimes sick on the mornings. Not very often though. I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I'd have to tell him sooner I later.

I opened the drawer and my heart was racing. I lunged for my phone dialing his number. Please pick up, please pick up. I was pacing round the bedroom panicked and worried.

"Hello?"

"Chris we need to talk."

"Oh I'm presuming you know that I've got the pregnancy test."

"Chris I'm sorry, ok?"

"We'll talk when I get back y/n." I sighed pushing my hair back with my hands. He hung up the phone and I was even more worried then I was before.

Chapo's Pov:

I sighed as I placed down my phone. So she had lied to me. Ryan soon walked in and sat down next to me. "Well?" He asked. "Why would she lie about being pregnant?" He sighed rubbing my back. "C'mon mate. It'll be okay. Maybe she was worried about how you were gonna react." I shook my head, "I told her I would like a kid. But only if she was ready. But obviously she isnt." Tears filled my eyes. "Just talk to her mate. It'll be ok."

Your Pov:

The door opened and in walked Chris. He looked up at me and then placed down his bag. "Why did you lie?" He asked in a mumble which was filled with anger. "Chapo I didn't know if you wanted kids." He scoffed, "I told you to tell me if you were pregnant y/n. I want kids but you obviously dont." I shook my head, "I was going to tell you. Tonight actually." I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me straight up?" He asked walking toward me. "Because whenever I brought up the subject you'd just be like oh yeah I want kids and that would be it. The way you phrased it - it sounded like you didn't want kids." I mumbled. He engulfed me into a hug and my eyes filled with tears. "Of course I want kids and I'm thrilled your pregnant y/n." I smiled up at him and he pecked my lips. "I love you Chapo." He smiled. "I love you more."