Harrison - Hoodies

Your pov:

I ran into the Tower, forgetting my hoodie. It was raining but unfortunately there were still surfers out so I had to go out to South. "Your with Harrison. He's outside." Maxi teased. Ugh. Great. Harrison and I hadn't been on very good terms. He's girlfriend was getting in between our friendship. It's fine that he'd rather pick his girlfriend over me. I'm used to being everyone's second choice.

I sat in the Rhino freezing to death. Harrison didn't dare look at me. "Why didn't you bring your hoodie?" Harrison mumbled. "I was late and I just ran out." I explain. He sighed, "Your a banana sometimes." I giggled, " I've missed you Harrison." He turns to me raising an eye brow, "We don't talk any more - you seem to be avoiding me..." I trail off looking down at my red hands. "I know... I'm sorry about that one. My girlfriend she doesn't like you." I laugh, "She's gorgeous though. She has everything compared to me. " He shook his head, "Trust me your beautiful y/n."

Trents pov:

We sat and watch y/n and Harrison. It was cute. "Think he'll hand over that hoodie?" I ask Dylan. He laughed, "You never know with Harrison his full of surprises." I laugh, "Do you have a crush or something-" He shook his head tutting at me when Mouse started shouting, "Look Look! Hoodie exchange!" I eye roll, "Expect she doesn't have a hoodie you blind bat!" He grunted.

We watch as Harrison gave y/n his hoodie. I couldnt help but notice how he kept looking at her. "Hey do you think he has a crush?" Dylan sighed, "You said that about me and I have girlfriend. So the ship for Harrison and y/n has sunk." Dylan cried pretending to sob. "Nope. Not with me on the boat it won't." The boys in the Tower erupt into laughter as I was left raising an eye brow.

Harrison's pov:

"Can I borrow your hoodie?" She asked me. I look at her in surprise. She laughed gazing at my chocolatey, brown eyes. "Here." She gasped, "I was just joking." I shook my head at her, handing her my hoodie, "I'm warm enough." She gave me her usual charming smile, "Thanks Mr Reid." I laugh, "Anytime Miss y/l/n,"

Y/n and I were on break together, when we walked into the Tower together Maxi, Dylan and Mouse had their eyes glued on y/n and I. I tried to shrug it off but they kept watching us. It was starting to get weird. "What do you boys keep staring at?" I snap as y/n was about to bite into her chocolate but admittedly stopped looking up. They grin. "Oh nothing, nothing. Just the fact that y/n seems to be wearing someone's hoodie." Maxi winked dragging out the s on someones. I eye roll. "I wonder who's it could be." Dylan teased. "Stop trying to be clever you pair. " Mouse spun around on his chair as I stood up, "I haven't done anything!" He proclaimed. I start to laugh sarcastically, "Hence I said pair Mouse. Go back to school you idiot." And with that I walked out.

"Harrison!" Y/n was following me out the Tower. "What?" I snap at her. "Your hoodie." She smiled passing it back to me. I took it off her and she engulfed me into a tight hug, "Just ignore them." She whispered sending shivers down my spin. This girl.