Whippet - Ex Best Friend (Pt 2)

Your Pov:

My son came rushing through the bedroom, "Mom, Dad! It's my birthday!" My heart melted. He was so adorable. "I know!" We smiled. We let him open his presents letting him play with a few of them. I started cooking two pizzas and grabbing the party food from the fridge.

Samuel walked into the kitchen smiling. "Mommy what time will my friends be here?" I looked up at the kitchen clock, "Well its 12 o'clock now so they'll be arriving in about an hour." Not long after saying that a knock came at the door. I opened it to see a breathless Nix standing there. "Nix! Where's your Dad?" I exclaim. I ran off from him his down the street. He doesn't know I'm here. You need to go talk and if you don't then I will. " He bossed me. Samuel ran up from behind me. "Nix I've missed you!" Nix pulled him into a hug and they ran off into the bedroom to play.

"Jack watch Nix and Samuel!" I shout through the house throwing on a jacket and grabbing my phone. I run out onto the street looking around for Whippet. He was walking the streets shouting Nix. His eyes found mine and he walked up to me. "Y/n have you seen Nix?" I point towards my house, "His with me. He said we need to talk. " He sighed. "We do need to talk. I'm sorry y/n. I know what I did was wrong and I was an idiot I didn't wait for an explanation. I've missed you to bits and Samuel. I've been lost with out you in a way." I engulfed him into a tight hug. "It's okay Whip." I whispered. We pulled away both of us on the edge of tears.

We then walked back to mine together, Ryan's arm resting on my shoulder. Samuel and Nix ran towards us when we entered the house. "Are you best friends again?" They asked us. Whippet and I looked at each other then back at them and nodded. "Yay!" Samuel shouted. "Now we can be best friends again!" Nix shouted. We laughed nodding our heads.