All Lifeguards - Bondi, Baby, Birth (Pt 2)

Your pov:

I was in the Tower again with Joel and Jethro. "I hope the Bondi Baby's Mom comes today." Yup! Jethro was still going on about this baby. Every time the door would knock he'd rush down to open it, only to be disappointed that it wasn't them.

The door knocked and Jethro sat there sulking. "You not goin' to open it Jeff?" I ask him with a slight smirk. "No. You go Joel." Joel sighed getting up and answering the door. The woman's voice flooded the Tower. Jethro instantly turned around and ran down. "Oh my god it's you! Come in." Jethro led her up the stairs and sat her down. "Are the other two guys here?" I nodded.

*Harris, Reidy would you like to come up? With have some people who might wanna see you.*

*Yeah Harris will be up in a minute.*

*I'm coming up*

We looked over to see Reidy walking up to the Tower. When they both got into the Tower the Mother gave us gifts. "What did you name it?" Jethro asked placing down his box of chocolate. The Woman smiled. "Its a he and I named him Finn, Bondi, Willow." The Woman smiled. Our faces lit up and the Father smiled. "Yes we named him after the beach. Kristy insisted." He smiled looking down at his wife.

We carried on talking for a while. "Jeff here was very excited." The father and Mother laughed, "Your the guy who kept screaming something about a Bondi baby." He nodded quickly. "Can I hold him?" Jethro asked with the biggest smile plastered on his face. "Jethro!" Reidy whispered. The Mom laughed, "Its alright." She got the little boy out of the pram and gave him Jethro. It was cute. Jethro tickled his chin, "Hi Bondi Baby." We laughed.

We got permission to take a few photos of them together. Jethro eventually even got their phone numbers. It was all really sweet. "Thank you so much." They smiled as we walked them to the door. "We'll keep in touch Jeff. You can babysit." Jethro smiled brightly, "Great I'd love to." They said their goodbyes and we said ours. "Isn't this great y/n?!" Jethro exclaimed as we walked back up the stairs to the front of the Tower. "Yeah defiantly." I laughed.