Hints

The drive to the cabin was long.

Very long.

In which I could hardly sit still, during the ride.

It was partially because I felt like I was being pulled into a vision, and another part had to deal with Harry and his wave of worry that began to cover me.

Laughing and talking with Charlotte, and Ashton, helped keep me grounded and my thoughts about the vision away. It was a few times that after something funny was said that I noticed that Charlotte would pat Ashton's leg, letting her hand linger a little too long and which he welcome it. Turning on their aura's I noticed that they both were nervous around each other and I noticed that both of aura's seemed to shine brightly, and move towards each other.

What are you doing? Harry echoed around my head making me look up at him.

What are you talking about? I asked.

A smile plays on his lips as he says, Even though you can't technically hear what they are thinking, it's still an invasion of privacy to see their aura's.

I just had to know. I say.

He nods as he looks in his rearview mirror and says, So what was it?

I raises my brow as I look at the road, I thought it was an invasion of privacy?

He smirks as Charlotte says, "So Harry,"

He looks in the rearview mirror at her, "What's up?"

"How long have you've been state side?"

He shrugs as he looks at me, "On and off for a few years."

"What made you pick to stay in this bullshit of the side of the state?"

"Not sure, I guess its because I have some history in these parts."

I smile as I bring the pebble on my necklace up to my bottom lip as I rub it against my lip.

"What made you move to these parts?" Harry asked as he looks into the mirror again and at Charlotte.

"Annabear." She says, "Her father had gotten promoted and that would have been a fresh new start for her, and with she being my best friend and all, I couldn't let her do it alone."

"And your parents were all up for it?" he asked.

Charlotte and Ashton nod, "Yeah, they were looking for a reason to move and we provided them with one."

"So are you going to kick Carter's ass this weekend or not?"

"Char!" I yell as I look back at her.

"What? I'm just curious?"

Harry shakes his head, "I wasn't planning on it, is there a reason why I should consider to?"

"Maybe because he is a short dick ass whole, who needs to get something handed to him." Says Charlotte.

"I apologize for her use of words." I say instantly.

"Don't apologize, lover boy should know by now that I say what I want and when I want it. For example, I told Annabear to steer clear of you the first day she saw you."

I turn to give Charlotte a 'shut up' look as Harry smiles, and says, "Oh really? And why is that?"

"Because of the rumors." Says Ashton as turn and sink into my seat.

"What rumors?" asked Harry.

"The rumors that you got kick out of your old school and were sent here in a group program thing." Says Ashton.