"I Knew"

Okay I should've said this in the question chapter, but to the question asking basically if I could use your name in the story? the answer in YES. Leave your name below and be on the look out for it in upcoming chapters! As when the story gets closer to the end I might start posting characters from Untamed :)

Harry POV

It took Pebbles all of 6 minutes for her to rest comfortably beside me and fall asleep. Laying her head on my chest, I laid my arm over her waist. Watching her as she slept, her chest rising and falling evenly, matching mine, I smiled at how her body curved to mine, like she was outlining me. Sometime I forgot just how short she was to my height. My damn there 6'1, to her, what I could assume 5'8 or 5'9 frame.

About an hour had past and I honestly considered staying and just leaving before anyone got up. Pebbles door was locked and it wasn't like anyone could come in, but with having a cop for a dad I wouldn't put it past him on how to pick the lock just to peep in to see his baby girl sleeping well. Looking at the clock It was pushing 2 and I was clearly pushing my luck on running into Daniel, but at the moment I didn't care because 3 things ate away at my thoughts. And that included:

1. How is it possible that Pebbles heart beat echoes mine? I mean I know that we are link in some trippy ass way, but we couldn't be linked that much.

2. Why had that painting that of the woods and that mixed colored moon, threw my thoughts off balance earlier? Had I seen it before? Maybe in a book or something, I can't put my finger on it yet.

And 3. I almost said those 3 letter words.

Key word ALMOST said them, and that made me feel more completely off then anything.

I don't know love, I experienced it once from my mother, and in the form of friendship aka my pack, but never with someone as close to me as Pebbles, was becoming.

This isn't something that I do. I don't fall in love, I can't, the word offends me. Hell the thought alone sickens me because love leads to 2 major things.

1. Heartache

2. Drama.

And yet here I was, laying in my girl's bed.

On top of the covers.

With clothes on.

Cuddling.

As my mind raced around the thought that I could be falling hard for this girl, something that was not the original plan from the jump.

As I watched her sleep, tires pulled to a stop downstairs and from the scent I knew it was Daniel. Slowly pulling my arm from Pebbles, as I placed her head on a pillow. She wiggles around the bed adjusting to her having more room as I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. A smile plays upon her lips as I whisper,

"Goodnight Pebbles."

She wiggles some more as I pull a throw blanket that was on the edge of the bed over her.

Downstairs I could hear keys rattling as I made my way to the window. Stopping at her picture board for a second I smiled, looking at pictures of her and Daniel when they were little, and some of her Charlotte and Ashton. As I got down the last pictures on her board I noticed a few that featured us and I couldn't help but to smile and look back at her in bed. My girl has a good heart, I just hate that people like Taylor runs over her because on her kindness.

The door downstairs opens and close as I head to the window. Unlocking it I waited until I heard footsteps on the stairs before I crossed over the window seal, pulling the window slightly closed before I jumped, and landing on the ground on both feet. A cold breeze picked up around me, blowing my curls around as I turned for the woods and made my way back home.