Coward

And you thought I was just not updating for the hell of it ;) between school and work I want this to be perfect for you. So perfect I've been neglecting another story of mine. So you are welcome. enjoy ! The last few chapters are going to be crazy ! Prepare yourself all shit starts to go down next chapter!

"Anna." Mom called from the other side of my door, "Breakfast is ready."

"I'm not hungry," I yelled at my closed door, "But thank you."

"Are you still sick?" she asks.

"No." I say simply, "I'm just tired and I have to turn in my and Harry's assignment to Miss Jackson by noon."

"Harry's?"

I nod, "He gave it to me since he knew he wouldn't be here to turn it in."

She nods, "Oh, Okay." She says, "Well I'm off to work, your dad took your car to the shop for the slashed tires, so Daniel left his keys are on the table."

"Thank you, have a nice day at work."

"I will, love you."

"I love you too." I say forcing a chipper tone in my voice. As I could hear her footsteps leaving I groaned as I rolled and screamed into Wolfy Jr. Today was not my day, not only had I been visited by a rebel in my own house, the asshole had the nerve to claw out all my tires last night. Rolling my eyes I stared at the ceiling. Harry was due back later tonight, but considering I really didn't talk to him yesterday I didn't know if he was coming today or even tomorrow. All I knew was that I wanted him, oh so much.

I laid in bed till about 11, then I forced myself to get dressed and head to school. The snow wasn't sticking as much and I knew that it wouldn't be much of a hassle to drive Daniel's car, but as soon as I grabbed the keys and walked outside I noticed that Niall was standing against his range rover.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I turn around from locking my door.

"I was told to pick you up today." He smiles, "I'm told you have an errand to run."

"And here I thought that Harry forgot." I mumbled, "You know you don't have to drive me, I can drive myself."

"I don't mind." He smiles, "Really." Opening up the door he says, "My rover is your carriage for the day."

Looking at where Daniel's car sat I figured I'd just ride with him, to save myself from telling him about where my car was and which would lead to Nick. That would be my secret to keep, just until Harry got back. Walking over to the car I smiled as I got in.

"Thank you." I say.

"My pleasure." he nods.

Closing the door he heads over to the driver's side as he gets in and says, "To the school?"

"Yes. To the school."

We drove in silence for a bit before he says, "Are you ready to go back to class tomorrow?"

"After we have been out for practically the whole week? No." I shook my head, "Not really?"

He smiles, "Same here. Considering we get off for winter break next Wednesday. It makes no sense."

I nod as I adjust my coat, "To be honest I'm just ready for a break."

"What?" he says acting as if he was shocked, "Ms. I love school, doesn't want to go any more."

I smile, "I love school, its just with my parents, the rebels, and this witch stuff it's overwhelming."

He nods, "That I can agree with." Pulling up to the school he lets me out as he says, "I'll park and meet you inside."