Games (Long)

Harry POV

Vanilla. She smelt like freshly baked vanilla filled éclairs on Christmas morning. Her scent lingers everywhere, I could tell where she had been in the house and I didn’t even have to see her. Her scent was at the front door, in the kitchen, on the stairs, in the hallway, and at my bedroom door. She was everywhere and for some strange reason I wanted her back here, in my arms, where she belonged…. What the hell am I talking about? I don’t know her, I don’t know anything about her and yet I can’t get her out of my damn head. Standing from my bed I walked to the window and stared at the night sky. Coming here was unexpected; it was a spur of the moment kind of thing. I had a dream one night and the next night we were packing and just like that I was on a plane with Nick, Liam, and Niall. I didn’t understand why my dreams lead me here, well maybe I did considering my family history here, but it’s been over a hundred years since we’ve come back. The moon being high in the sky I felt it running through my blood, along with strength and a fire I couldn’t explain. Running my hand through my hair, curls fell everywhere as my door opens.

“We need to talk.” Says Nick.

“Wouldn’t be a day if we didn’t have one of your infamous talks.” I say as I turn walking to my desk.

“What happened the other night?”

“Nothing.” I say.

“Harry.”

“I said nothing happened. Rick and his guys were being dicks.”

“You promised that when we got here that you would stay out of trouble.”

“I am.”

“Really?” he says as he crosses his arms, “Your teacher called, said that you only attend two of your classes throughout the day.”

I shrugged, “Maybe.”

“I went up there today, talked to a schoolmate of yours some girl named Charlotte. She said that the only time she sees you is when you go to two classes, two classes which in coincidence you have with this Annabelle girl.”

Shit turning around I looked at him, “Thought you weren’t going to play the up my ass mom roll this time.”

“I told you that I’d come here with you and help with anything that you need me to assist, only if you continue to go to school.”

“I go.” I smile, “I just have my selected classes that I enjoy.”

Nick looks at me for a moment as he asks, “Look I agreed to bring all of you here and so far the only thing that you guys have given me are headaches. I get phone calls about Liam making out with girls in class, Niall ordering take-out and eating in class, and I get calls about the girls smart assing the teachers and coaches for P.E.”

“I don’t smart ass them. I just find it hilarious that they think I’m going to run a mile in my new wedges.” Looking up I smile as I see Angel standing there. Wearing shorts and a band tee that was cut into a tank top, her hair falls in waves past her shoulders.

“Mikey making your shirts again?” I ask.

“Just a few.” She smiles.

“Angel we were talking about something private.” Says Nick.

“No you weren’t, if you were you would have closed the door, and considering you brought up my name I’d say that, that gives me an entrance into this conversation.”

Nick rolls his eyes.

“Give Harry a break, so what he has skipped a few classes, you should be happy that he is actually attending this time around.”