Starlight

Harry POV

"Harry," she gushed for the second time. Standing exactly 10 feet from me, she slowly spins in a slow 360 looking up at the ceiling dazed by all of the artificial stars around.

"So I take it that you like it?"

Slowing to a stop she looks at me with a sparkle in her eyes as she clutches the Vanilla stems to her chest, "I love it."

I smiled, as I stuck a hand in my pocket. Making a mentally note I reminded myself to give Lily and Angel and huge tip with helping me pull this off. Pebbles attention goes back to the ceiling as I walk over, grabbing the blanket, and basket that sat on the table.

"Come on," I smiled as she looks at me, "We aren't finished."

Her heart did some weird flutter that ran through me as I clutched the basket in my hand.

-------------

Anna POV

"We aren't finished?" I looked at him confused, "There's more to this place?"

He nods, "Much more, we're were going is to the roof Pebbles."

"The roof?" I asked as I walked to him just as he places the blanket under his left arm that held the basket. Taking my hand with his right he nods his head down the hall as he says, "I'll lead the way."

"It's dark." I say looking down the hall that was very faintly lite with the star lights.

"I got it covered." He says as I look at him.

In the faint light I watched his eyes shift from Green to Sliver.

I giggled, "Night vision, right I forgot."

He smiles as I follow him down the hall. It felt like I was walking down my hall at home with no light on, and I was constantly worried that I would run into something. The hallway was short to my surprise, as we approached a door. He fumbled with the knob as he pushed it up. The door lead to staircase that went into upwards. I followed him up as a few minutes later we reached an opening that reminded me of a greenhouse. The area was surrounded in bushes, trees, and a lot of plants. There was a clear view of the sky, as Harry walks into the greenhouse and to the middle of the room. There, right in the middle sat a small table that held a projector and a laptop, attached to a long extension cord. Moving my eyes from the table I noted the ground being covered in a mat with lots of pillows and at least 3 layers of thick blankets. Taking the much thinner blanket from under his arms, he lays it out on the ground as he sits the basket on top and looks at me.

"Movie night?" I asked with a brow raised and a wide smile.

He nods.

"What is this place?" I asked as I looked around taking in all the plants and bushes around me.

"Starlight." He says.

"Starlight?"

Looking at him as he takes things out of the basket he says, "It's a nocturnal greenhouse." He says, "A greenhouse that only grows flowers, and plants at night. That just so happens to have a starlight exhibit downstairs."

"I've never heard of such a thing."

"That's because there aren't really common in the states, and the ones that are, are only known to people like me, and you."

"Witches and wolves?"

He nods.

"But why?"

"Because," he says as he stands, "There are certain herbs, and flowers that are both harmful and helpful to our kind that can be only be grown at night."