Lighting and Thunder

Yells and screams filled the air as my heart races.

"Call them off!" I yelled as Harry pulls me through the crowd, "I'll go with you quietly!"

"No can do love." He says, "My initiates are in a need for a blood bath and I'm letting them have their fun."

The pounding from earlier increased as I say, "Why do you have to be so cruel! They've done nothing to you!"

"You are right." He says, "They haven't." looking down at me he says, "But you have, and they are paying for your mistake. Did you honestly think that you were going to be able to get away and not pay a price."

"So you're doing all this because I ran?" I asked as I tried to pull away from him.

"No, I'm doing all this because you tried to get inside my head."

"I only did that because I want My Harry back, the good one."

"Well sorry to spill hot tea all over you love, but that Harry is no longer around."

Tears burned my eyes as I hear my name being yelled. Searching quickly through the crowds I see my mom as she is trying to make her way to me.

"Call her off." Says Harry as he looks around, "Call them all off."

"How?" I asked, "I don't know how to do that."

"Concentrate," he says in an aggressive tone, "Mentally attach yourself to them and call them off. Use the air to extend to all of them." Tightening his hand around my arm he says, "If you do anything other than that, I will order my pack to kill all of them."

Swallowing hard a tear falls down as I looked up at my mom and mentally sent the air to find Liam, Niall, My dad, and the emos,

You guys, stop.

Energy surged through me as mom stops and stares at me. The feeling was so unreal it was like I could feel every single one of them, as if they were right in front of me. I could feel dad's worry, Niall will to protect, Liam irritation, and the emo's frantic need to keep everyone safe.

Pollyanna, No. I could hear Liam's voice circling around me.

Stay here, I'll be fine. Make sure everyone else gets out safely. Their Rebel initiatives who have a urge to kill. Don't worry about me.

Everyone began to voice their opinions when I cut them off.

"Is it done?"

I nod, "Yes."

"Good." He says as he looks up and around, "Lets go."

Weaving and in out of crowds, people where still screaming as we made our way to the gates. I could see mom flinging people with a flick of her wrist, and dad fighting hand and hand with a guy. A figured from my left caught my attention as they held up there hand causing a chair to fly in the air and hit a guy knocking him down. I wondered if using magic out in the open like that was wise. With teenagers now or days someone was bond to record something, but just as Harry goes to yank my arm for him to follow I stopped dead in my tracks as I stared at the women. Her hair wasn't in a bun and she had on one of those fur white coats. I had seen that coat before. Hell I help Uncle Robby pick out that coat.

"Meredith!" yelled the women as my mom looks up and towards her.

Her voice is what made everything click.

"Miss Jackson." I whispered as she looks up in my direction for a second before she noticed that a teenage wolf was charging in her direction. I shook my head in disbelief when Harry yanked my arm once more. That's when I notice that the gates were locked.