Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)

As a "Yay Four is out!" I'm dedicating this chapter and the 2 to follow after song titles from the album. The goal is to put out at least 3 chapters before sunday. So you might get them back to back in the same day or days apart. The world will never know. :D

As for the names, I used 5, alot of you have nice witch like names so who knows I might cast your name as upcoming witches soon in this book and in Untamed.

But anyways. Happy FourDay! Aka Monday!
----
With Harry on the field with the rest of the team, for an unexpected short practice. I sat snuggled up in his hoodie, as a cold gust of air blew. I sat just watching the boys play at first, but stopped as soon as a group of girls, cheerleaders, crowded around the drink stands. Now normally this wouldn't have caught my attention. Since the cheerleaders usually practice when the guys did. They were known for being in their short shorts, and crop tops, while the boys were in their team warm up uniforms, but today was different. Since the practice wasn't planned, the boys were only required to put on the basketball shorts, which left a few, if not all the guys on the team. Out on the fields, shirtless, in the cold, leaving a perfect view of their abs.

"Hi Harry." Says the girls as soon as Harry left from the field, grabbing a water bottle, downing it with 5 seconds.

"Savannah, Kim, Alexis, Jordan, Karen," Harry says acknowledging all of them, "Hello girls. Cold day out huh?"

The girls all say in unisons, "Yeah."

"You look great out there." Says the girl that he called Alexis.

"Thanks." He says with a smile.

I shook my head, even though Harry makes it seem that he is a bad person. I could see that he has a big heart. Looking down at my phone from an incoming message from Charlotte, I replied back to her and looked back up to see one of the girls brushing up against Harry. At first my first thought was to get up and fling her like yesterday's trash, but I didn't, because as soon as the girls hand brushed against his chest. Harry grabbed it and moved it from him. Grabbing another bottle of water he says, "If you'd excuse me, I should go check if my girl needs anything."

Walking away, not saying anything he walks to the railing in which he pulled himself up and jumped over it. Running up the few bleaches that separated us he comes to sit in front of me as he hands me a bottle of water.

"I should be use to that by now." I say as I took the water.

"Use to what?" he asked.

"Girls fawning over you." looking down at the bottle I say, "Still is a shock you picked me over others in this school."

Lifting my head he says, "And if given the chance. I'd do it all over."

I smiled, "You know that play will never work."

"What play?"

"The play coach has your running? You guys would be better off doing a rear 46 with a double back side wing."

He looks at me puzzled.

"You know how Carter is passing the ball to Greg, you Liam is blocking for?" He nods as I say, "When you guys are playing that, it leaves a direct hit to Daniel in which someone can get to him before he throws the ball off. Their blitzing the line of scrimmage and its like your letting them."

"Then what are you suggesting?"

"Double side wing, with a George reverse."

He looks at me.

I laugh as I shake my head, "Ask Daniel, he knows what I'm talking about."

"You know, I don't think I've ever thought that football talk could be consider hot." he smiles, "Say something else."