Unexpected

Now For the casting for friends/enemies Enjoy!

“Pebbles,”

Turning around I looked up to see Harry standing over me as I sat in the backyard of his house. I had been here ever since I left the hospital from seeing my mom after I left school. It was about 6 o’clock as I picked up a few books from Nick’s library and began reading.

“Hey.” I say as he leans down, brushing his lips against mine as he sits down next to me.

“How’s my nerd doing?” he asked with a smile on his lips.

“Fine.” I smiled back as I pointed at a book that sat off to my right, “I found out what the colors mean.”

He smiles, “Oh really?” Leaning back on the grass he says, “What do they mean?”

“Well it says that,

Deep Red: Strong will power, grounded, and attraction.

Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive

Yellow: Happiness

Orange: Excitement

Green: Gratitude

Dark Green: Envy

Lavender: Peace

Dark Purple: Pride

Pale Blue: Hope, Relief

Dark Blue: Sadness, grief

Grays: Irritation

Silvers/Blacks: Negativity, anger.”

Harry nod as he says, “So what’s my color?”

I look over at him, as I tapped my pen on the book and say, “I can’t see it.”

Sitting up he faces me as he says, “Try it.”

I laugh, “It doesn’t work like that.”

“Well then how does it work?”

I shrug, “I don’t know, it usually just shows up and sometimes it doesn’t.”

“That’s because you don’t know how to control it,” Holding his hands out to me he says, “I’ll show you how it works.”

“You know how seeing aura’s work?” I asked as I faced him with my legs crossed.

He shakes his head, “No, but it can’t be much different from learning how to control our senses. When we are wee lad’s we are taught how to focus our hearing and sights of smell to single out everything out.”

“And you think that's the same as seeing Aura’s?”

He nods, “You just have to block everything else out around you and focus on the color. It won’t be hard.”

Looking down at his hands I place mine into his as I say, “Now what?”

“Close your eyes.”

Closing my eyes I listened to Harry’s voice.

“Now clear your mind, and focus on my voice.”

Clearing my thoughts I took a deep breath as he says, “Now picture the colors in front of you. Picture them in a ball of darkness.”