Your Eyes

"Ms.Aconite," smiles Doctor Shepard as I walk into his office, "How lovely it is to see you."

"Hi Doctor Shepard." I say as I walk inside closing the door behind me.

Today marked Wednesday, my annual and weekly visit with Doctor Shepard. Walking to the chair that sat across from him, he crosses one leg over the other as he places the pen that was just in his hand on the notepad that he had in his lap.

"How are you?" was the first thing he asked.

There were a hundred different ways that I could've answer that. I mean I could tell him that I'm nervous about a test that I just took, I could tell him that I feel exhausted from the extra two hours Harry had me practicing on my elements yesterday, or I could tell him that I'm practically scared out of my mind with knowing the fact that I have Rebel wolves coming after me, but bailing out I simply say,

"Hungry."

He smiles, "Skipped breakfast?"

I nod, "Running late, car was on the frits to where I needed Daniel to come back and give me a jump."

"That was nice of him."

I nod.

"How is everything at home? How is your mother doing since the animal attack?"

I shrug, "She's doing fine, still working a lot, but she's good."

"Is she and your dad spending a lot of time at home?"

I raised a brow, I didn't feel like he needed to know if my parent's were home 24/7 or not, heck they work and need to take care of the bills, with my mom being one of the hospitals top nurses, and my dad being the Sheriff, I'm surprise that they are there when they are.

"If you asking if I actually see my parent's on a daily bases, then yes."

Looking at the clock over his head, it was 15 minutes to lunch and by the list of question I spotted on his notepad, I could already tell that I was going to miss lunch. An irritation ran through me as I absently rubbed my wrist.

Harry? I thought to myself as I looked towards the door. As Doctor Shepard talked I contemplated getting up and walking out to call him, but considering that I didn't feel like it was too serious I over looked it, making a mental note to call him as soon as I walked out of this office.

•••••

Harry POV

"Are you going to tell me why you told me to stay home today?" I asked as I walked to Nick's study leaning against the wall.

"Call me crazy," he says as he messes with a stack of paper on his desk, "But you actually sound like you want to be at school."

I shrug, "So?"

Nick smiles and shakes his head, "There is no need to get offensive, it's just weird hearing that you want to get to school, especially since I'm still getting phone calls about you not attending everything."

Pushing my hair off my forehead I look down the hall as I say, "I have plans and those plans involve me being at school to meet Pebbles for lunch, since I haven't told talked to her today, and she has her appointment with that Doctor Shepard."

"Doctor Shepard?" asked Nick, "The school's shrink? Why is she seeing him?"

"Parent's made her agree to it once she started having the dreams of fires."

"Do they know that she still is having them?"

I shrug walking completely in the room closing the door behind me, "Don't know, but they know something is still off about her."