Red

Just did 8 assignments for school and I needed a break. Figured I do an update... Soooo enjoy ^_^ Oh yeah it's like 6am :D Good Morning! xxTorrie

“Finally!” yells Charlotte as she tosses her bags down and sits.

We had walked deep into the woods about 15 minutes out and it was clear as day that the only place that Charlotte has walked is in a mall.

“Alright kids!” yells Mr. Jefferson, “Pick an area, set up tent and check in with your teachers to get your assignment for this trip.”

“Wanna go over there?” ask Ashton as he point to an empty spot in the cut.

“Yeah, why don’t you take your stuff and we’ll follow.” I say.

“Sounds, good.” says Ashton as he picks up the tent and walks over to the spot.

“Come on Charlotte.” I say as I pull her arm.

“No way, my feet are killing me.”

“Come on,” I smile, “It’s like 10 feet, not that far.”

Groaning Charlotte stands as he says, “First they make up come on this damn trip and now we have to check in to get assignments for this trip. This is bullshit.”

I smile, “It’s not that bad.”

“Says the person who only has to draw for their assignment.” She says as we walk.

“Drawing isn’t that easy.” I say.

“To you, yeah it is.” She says.

Reaching the area that Ashton picked out we sat our stuff down as Ashton begins to pull out the tent.

“Any clue how to put this together?” ask Ashton as looks at the instructions.

I nod, “Yeah, my dad use to have one like this.”

Motioning to the tent, Ashton says, “Have at it.”

As they pulled out or sleeping bags and went over the rules of what’s expected for our trip as I began putting the tent together. It didn’t take me long, considering I had done this about a thousand times. It took me all of 10 minutes and by the time I was down I heard Miss Jackson yelling for her classes to meet her near the camp fire.

“Hey I got to go. Meet up later?” I say.

Charlotte and Ashton nod, “Yeah, have fun.”

“Ditto.” I say.

Turning I walked were the art kids where meeting up. I notice footsteps walking behind me as a familiar warmth crept down my back.

“You know it’s weird walking behind me.” I say.

“Figured I’d take the slow approach, didn’t want you screaming from me scaring you.” Smiles Harry as he walks to my side.

“I do not scream.” I say.

“Right, you yelp.” He says.

Shaking my head I say, “How is your setting up coming along?”

“Good, Liam got our tent up a few minutes ago. You?”

I nod, “Good, I just finished setting up our tent as while.”

Harry looks down at me, “So you’re an artist and a camper?”

I shrugged, “Pretty much.”

“Interesting.” He says as we near the camp fire.
“So first off let me start by saying how amazing it is that you all agreed to take time out of your schedule to come and join us this weekend.” Starts Miss Jackson.