Shadows

"Come on Shrimp." Says Daniel as he shakes me.

"Danny stop." I mumble sleepily.

"Come on shrimp." He says as he pulls the blanket off of me, "Dad's here."

The second my mind focused on 'Dad's here' my eyes shot open as I quickly looked to my side, "Where's Harry?" was the first thing out my mouth.

"Downstairs, loading the cars." Daniel says as he hands me my hoodie, "There's juice on the dresser and aspirin, left by-"

Before he could finish I was already out the door. Pulling the packers hoodie over my head I went to run downstairs but stopped as I saw Harry walking up the stairs. Looking up as he hits the top stares his eyes widen as I ran jumping into his arms. Burying my face into his chest he holds me close.

"What's wrong?" he whispers into my ear as he runs his hands down my back.

I shake my head, "You're okay."

Pulling me from him he searches my eyes as he says, "I worried you?"

I nodded.

Caressing my face he tilts my head up as he leans forwards and kisses me. The kiss was soft and sweet, warmth ran through me so quickly making me shiver as he pulls away and says, "I'm sorry," pushing my hair behind my ear he says, "For last night, and for worrying you." shaking his head he says, "I've never wanted you to see that part of me and," he shakes his head closing his eyes as he takes a breath, "I'm just sorry."

I nodded.

"You two need to hurry up." says Daniel, "Dad will be up in 5 minutes."

Harry nods as Daniel gives him a slight smile before retreating downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Harry shakes his head and points to the room, "Come on."

Taking my hand he walks me to the room and closes the door.

"Where's everyone at?" I asked.

"Outside," he says as he does a last sweep off the room.

"Harry, why is my dad here?"

Walking to the window he slightly opens it as he looks downstairs, "There was a double murder last night."

As soon as the words left his mouth I felt sick. Swallowing hard I shake my head, "Was it-"

"Louis?" he nods, "Rick's and his scent was around the first body, Ty's and Jackson's around the second."

Shaking my head in disbelief I sat on the bed as the room starts to spin, "But why?"

He shrugs, "It can be a sea of things Pebbles. It could be that he is upset about the gem, or of the fact that his plan didn't work last night."

"Was it someone from the party?"

He nods looking down at the ground, "Paul, and some girl Liam was talking to named Michele. They were found outback in the woods. Liam found their bodies this morning."

Closing my eyes I leaned forward, "Why is he doing this?"

"To get back at me." Harry says quietly, "Because I won't come back."

Looking up at Harry I say, "Just because you won't come back as there Alpha, he gets pissed and starts killing people?"

"He has a short temper."

"I highly doubt that's it."

He smirks as he takes a beanie out of his pocket, "There is another thing." He says looking down.