Changes

By an overwhelming demand for another update.. I'll step it up one. I'm updating and giving you my Rebels packs casting ;) and clearing up a double name :).. Also giving you a choice at the end of the story so don't forget to read.

So Merry Wednesday?! Or whatever day it is to you all. I have work today and I'm losing sleep to post this.

YOU ARE WELCOME :*
----------
Checking all the window and hitting the door, nothing budged. Taking off my jacket I held my hand to the wall. It shook a bit but didn't budge.

"I'm a witch and yet I can't do crap!" I snapped.

Harry yelled again following a bone cracking sound. Leaning against the ground with his head on the ground his, his shoulder blades popped out as he screams.

Tears filled my eyes, I could see how much pain he was in and because of our connection I could feel only a little of what was going on, and just that little made me want to punch something.

"What does Grimmers usually do to calm you down?" I asked trying to keep my breathing calm.

"Ugh," he groans, "We are usually locked up, he has an herb mixture that he has us take to calm down the fight with the wolf."

Pushing my hair behind my ear I went to take a step towards him as he yells, "Stop!"

Stopping mid step he growls again as I notice that his claws were out.

Laughter echoed around the cabin as I hear someone say, "If you don't want to give her to us. We'll have you handle her yourself."

A voice who I recognized as Ricks says, "Maybe this will make you come back to the pack."

Harry head slowly raised as he snarls.

"Harry," I call leaning down to his level, "Their just trying to set you off, please calm down."

"I'm trying," he says through clenched teeth. Looking at me he says, "Do you have any idea how much I want to kill you right now?"

My eyes widen.

"You're vanilla smell, is making want to rip your throat out." The silver in his eyes darken as he snarls, "Fucking witch!" he goes to lunge at me as I fall on my ass and hold up my hand. The little air around the room collected together as I used it to push him back.

"Harry!" I yell trying to get him to focus on me.

He stares at me for a moment as he shakes his head, his eyes still silver, but back to its original color, "Pebbles," fear covered his eyes, "Did I?"

I shook my head, "No," looking around I say, "I can't channel the elements and it's not that much air in here for me to keep using." Pointing to the window I say, "There nailed shut along with all of the other openings in here."

"He knew I would bring you in here." he growls, "Fucking Lou."

"How long does it take for you to get controlled?" I asked.

"Minutes," he rasped.

Looking around the room I say, "Maybe if I keep my distance, you can shift and,"

"No!" he yells, "Pebbles I can kill you within seconds, if given minutes there will be nothing," he stops and starts clawing at the ground. Digging his claws into the ground as a form of restraint.

Looking around I say, "Fuck this." As I cross the distance between us.

"Pebbles No!" he growls.

Leaning down in front of him I say, my voice shaky, "I'm not going to let you go through this alone."

"I can kill you," he says in barely a whisper.