Monday....

Harry POV

"So are we going to sit here and act like we forgot about the big issue?" asked Liam as he walks into the kitchen.

It was 5 in the morning and for some reason all of us were awake because of an unease feelings that settled in the pit of our stomachs.

"What big issue?" asked Niall as he lays his head on the counter.

"The big issue that Harry shifted on a night that there wasn't a full moon." Says Liam.

Standing across the room with my arms crossed I held my head down allowing my curls to fall in my face.

"Maybe it was a rush of aderline." Says Angel.

Nick shook his head, "Couldn't be, I haven't known anyone to shift on a night there wasn't a full moon, not even partially. The most we can do is shift, feature wise, as in claws, eyes, teeth, and facial hair." Nick shakes his head, "Never an actual full on shift."

"Then what's going on?" asked Michael.

"There has to be something off with the stone or with the wolves. I'll call and see if something is up." says Nick.

I looked up, "You aren't going to tell them right? About the changing and Pebbles?"

Nick shakes his head, "I won't say nothing about her, but as for the shifting, you did do it in front of Louis's pack so I wouldn't be surprised if they already made a call."

Running my hands in my head, I had a funny feeling in my stomach as I could hear someone calling my name.

"Harry?" asked Lily as she looks up at me, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Nothing." Pushing off the wall I say, "I'm going to lay down for a bit before we have to go to school."

Nick nods, "Okay, matter of fact you all should head up. You need your rest."

Everyone nods as they stand and head to there room.

"Harry wait." Says Nick.

Stopping I turned around as he walks to me.

"Are you okay?" he ask.

I nod, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well Liam told me how you tasted her blood, when you were a wolf."

I turned my head, "I wasn't aware he was around."

Nick nods, "He was." Placing a hand on my shoulder he says, "I've seen what human blood could do to a wolf, you're age. You will tend to crave it more and sooner or later you'll end up killi-"

I cut him off, "That won't happened. Honestly I haven't even thought about blood since that night."

"You haven't?"

I shook my head, "Besides the normal cravings? No, I guess it's because of my unwilling need to protector her that has me grounded."

"I've never heard of that."

I shrug, 'Then maybe you should do some more reading."

"You know to be honest, I'm shocked she is still here. Any wolf who has tasted human blood usually attacks their prey, killing them on the spot."

I nod, "I know."

"Then what stopped you?"

I shrugged, "Like I said it's probably my unwilling need to protector that stopped me. Now if you don't mind, I do have school in a hour or so, so I'm going to go lay down."